Deloitte’s Client & Market Growth (CMG) team is dedicated to driving revenue, building relationships, and enhancing Deloitte’s reputation in the marketplace. Together, CMG works towards differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients.
This 40-hr/week, paid, in-person internship runs approximately 10 weeks, from June 6-August 12, 2022, at one of eight key internship cities: Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, or Washington, D.C.
Throughout the internship program, we want to give you a true taste of life at Deloitte. That means a lot of support—both formal and informal—right from the start. Guided by coaches and mentors who can help you to learn more about Deloitte and your opportunities, you'll gain real-world experience working on meaningful projects. Beyond this exposure to “real life” projects, the program also delivers a variety of national and local learning and networking events. Regularly scheduled learning and networking opportunities are designed to help you develop technical and leadership skills and help you begin building your professional network.
In addition to being a current or recently-retired professional, Olympic, or Paralympic athlete, applicants must:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree
- Have a proven desire to give back to the community
- Be able to work independently, collaboratively, and virtually
- Demonstrate poise, curiosity, and the ability to communicate effectively between peers and management.
How to Apply
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com by May 4th, 2022, and provide the following:
- Academic background (College/University, degree, graduation year)
- Which of the 8 cities you would complete the internship in
- Confirmation that you can commit to the full 10-week internship
- Brief statement expressing why you're interested (~100-150 words)