PARTNER CAMPS & BENEFITS
USA Field Hockey offers camp owners promotional and talent identification opportunities through the Partner Camp Program. The Partner Camp Program provides athletes and their parents access to quality summer hockey camps and an opportunity for the athlete to be identified for the Futures Program, the Olympic Development Program for USA Field Hockey.
As a USA Field Hockey Partner Camp, you are eligible to the following benefits:
Once you become a Partner Camp, USA Field Hockey will place your camp on usafieldhockey.com. This site is the top field hockey destination on most of the major Internet search engines. The Partner Camp page ranks among the site’s most visited pages, and receives thousands of page views per month. The Partner Camp page provides a ready reference for those athletes seeking a top summer camp in the area of their choice.
- Futures Program Recommendations. Partner Camps may recommend up to 5% of their camp enrollment into the Futures Program, a key incentive in attracting athletes. This benefit may also be used by Partner Camps in publicity and marketing materials.
- Camp Listing on the USA Field Hockey Website (usafieldhockey.com). The site will provide a link to the Partner Camp’s individual homepage, contact information, and pertinent information about the camp.
- FH Life Magazine. The official publication of USA Field Hockey will list the Partner Camps in the Winter edition.
- USA Field Hockey will promote Partner Camp brochures and provide an exhibit area to display the brochures at Disney’s Field Hockey Showcase and National Indoor Tournaments.
- Eblasts. USA Field Hockey will promote the Partner Camps by sending out two emails, one in February and one in March, to all potential Partner Camp players.
- Futures Curriculum can be provided upon request by USA Field Hockey. The tactical and technical exercises in the curriculum may be included in the Partner Camp curriculum.
- Game footage of the USA National Team will be sent out as available.