- Won a bronze medal with the U.S. Men at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Helped the U.S. Men win the 2015 FIVB World Cup and qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games
- Helped the U.S. Men win the 2014 FIVB World League title
- Named 2010 AVCA Men’s DI-II Player of the Year as he led Stanford to the NCAA National Championship
- Co-Most Outstanding Player along with teammate Brad Lawson at the 2010 NCAA tournament, also on the All-Tournament Team
- DID YOU KNOW?
- Helped the U.S. Men win bronze at the 2015 FIVB World League
- Has played professionally in Russia, Germany and Turkey
- Served as team captain for the 2011 U.S. Pan American Cup team that won the gold medal in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Competed with the 2011 U.S. A2 Team that finished second at the Pan American Cup in Quebec
- Played libero for the 2007 Men’s Junior National Team that finished seventh at the FIVB World Championship
- Was the starting setter for the 2006 Men’s Junior Team that finished second at the NORCECA Continental Championship in Mexico
- Was named Best Setter at the 2004 NORCECA Boys’ Youth Championship as the U.S. won gold in Mexico City
- Two-time AVCA First Team All-American at Stanford
- Lettered four years in volleyball and golf and three years in basketball at Iolani School in Honolulu
- Four-time Junior National Championship all-tournament choice with the Outrigger Canoe Volleyball Club
Men's Update: 5 Things About Taylor Sander
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (email@example.com) Jan. 21, 2016
What you might not know about outside hitter Taylor Sander; plus updates on players competing around the world
U.S. Men's World Cup Squad Honored as Team of Year
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org) Dec. 23, 2015
Lessons learned early in the season and youth movement contribute to success
Top 15 Team USA Men Of 2015
Paul D. Bowker Dec. 22, 2015
From shooting to alpine skiing, Paralympic track to luge, see who shone the brightest in 2015.
Men's Update: Five Things About Murphy Troy
B.J. Hoeptner Evans (email@example.com) Dec. 17, 2015
Find out five things about U.S. opposite Murphy Troy that you might not know
U.S. Men's Update: Five Things about Kawika Shoji
B.J. Evans Nov. 11, 2015
Five things you might not know about Kawika Shoji plus updates on players competing around the world.
Men's Update: Five Top Travel Accessories
B.J. Evans Nov. 04, 2015
What are five important items that U.S. Men's Team players bring with them on the road?
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces Best Of September Honors For Team USA Awards Presented By Dow
United States Olympic Committee Oct. 08, 2015
Jorgensen, Burroughs and the U.S. Men's National Indoor Volleyball Team earn September accolades.
Vote On Team USA's Top Athletes From September
Oct. 01, 2015
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of September nominations and vote on your favorites.
U.S. Men’s Volleyball Team Wins First World Cup Title In 30 Years, Qualifies For Rio
Darci Miller Sept. 23, 2015
Team USA finished with a 10-1 record in Japan; Matt Anderson was named tournament MVP.
U.S. Hopes Alive after Win over Russia
B.J. Evans Sept. 22, 2015
U.S. Men in second place and can still qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games.