- 2016: Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro (8th Place)
- 2014 - ParaVolley World Championships (10th Place)
- 2010: Sitting World Championships (10th Place)
- 2016 - ParaVolley Intercontinental Cup (6th Place)
- 2015 - Parapan American Games (Silver)
- 2012: Intercontinental Cup in Cairo, Egypt.
- 2011: Parapan American Games (Silver); Continental Cup; Sarajevo Open
- 2010: Parapan American Championship (Silver Medal); WOVD World Cup (Fifth Place)
- DID YOU KNOW
- Charlie was born without ankle bones or the small, non-weight bearing fibula bone in his lower legs
- He is a certified flight paramedic, and has worked a variety of disasters, including the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina
- Charlie played baseball through college. He also played beach volleyball on the Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Charlie found out about sitting volleyball in 2009 while attending the Endeavor Games in Edmond, Okla.
- Charlie is working on his PhD in physiology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center
By the numbers: A closer look at the 2016 Paralympics
Karen Patterson (Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org) Sept. 22, 2016
Get inside the numbers of the U.S. Paralympic Sitting Volleyball Teams' recent tournament
China defeats U.S. Men's Sitting Team in Paralympic finale
Karen Patterson (Karen.email@example.com) Sept. 16, 2016
The U.S. concludes the Games 0-4 following the loss
China Defeats U.S. Men's Sitting Team In Paralympic Finale
USA Volleyball Sept. 16, 2016
The U.S. concludes the Games 0-4 following the loss.
Egypt Tops U.S. Men's Sitting Volleyball Team In Paralympic Pool Play Finale
USA Volleyball Sept. 13, 2016
Team USA will compete for seventh place on Friday.
Egypt tops U.S. Men's Sitting Team in Paralympic pool play finale
Karen Patterson (firstname.lastname@example.org) Sept. 13, 2016
Egyptian attack overcomes U.S. defense
U.S. Men fall to Germany in tight five set match
Karen Patterson (Karen.email@example.com) Sept. 11, 2016
The U.S. fought back after trailing 2-1
U.S. Men's Sitting Volleyball Team Falls To Brazil In Paralympic Opener
USA Volleyball Sept. 09, 2016
The host-nation began the Paralympic Games with a 3-0 sweep of the U.S.
U.S. Men fall to Brazil in Paralympic opener
Karen Patterson (firstname.lastname@example.org) Sept. 09, 2016
The host-nation begins Paralympic Games with a 3-0 sweep of the U.S.
U.S. Men's Sitting Team ready to rally in Paralympic return
Karen Patterson (email@example.com) Sept. 05, 2016
The U.S. Men return to the Paralympic Games following a 12-year absence
USA Volleyball Announces U.S. Paralympic Men's Sitting Team
Karen Patterson, USA Volleyball June 30, 2016
The team is making its first Paralympic appearance since 2004
More Stories ›