Track and Field
- Four-time Olympian (2004, 2008, 2012, 2016); Nine-time Olympic medalist (6 golds, 3 silvers)
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, 2 gold (4x100m, 4x400m); silver (400m)
- London 2012 Olympic Games, 3 gold (200m, 4x100m, 4x400m); 5th (100m)
- Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, gold (4x400m); silver (200m)
- Athens 2004 Olympic Games, silver (200m)
- Most recent: 2015 – gold (400m); silver (4x100m, 4x400m)
- Years of participation: Outdoor – 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015
- Medals: 13 (9 golds, 3 silvers, 1 bronze)
- Gold – 2005 (200m); 2007 (200m, 4x100m, 4x400m); 2009 (200m, 4x400m); 2011 (4x100m, 4x400m); 2015 (400m)
- Silver – 2011 (400m); 2015 (4x100m, 4x400m)
- Bronze – 2011 (200m)
- 2003 Pan American Games, bronze (200m)
10 Storylines To Follow At The U.S. Olympic Team Trials For Track And Field
Karen Rosen June 30, 2016
More than 1,000 athletes will compete for a shot at roughly 130 spots on Team USA.
What’s Really Playing On Team USA Athletes’ Headphones
Lisa Costantini June 22, 2016
13 athletes who are preparing for Rio explain which artists and songs set the tone for competition.
50 Social Media Accounts To Follow On The Road To Rio
June 16, 2016
Check out the accounts of these athletes, National Governing Bodies and media outlets to get yourself Rio ready!
Celebrate Flag Day With These 80 Patriotic Team USA Athletes
June 14, 2016
Team USA athletes are proud to represent the red, white and blue.
Red, White & Trending: May 6-12
Jamie MacDonald May 13, 2016
Team USA celebrates its moms in so many ways (among them: poignantly, humorously, with tears, with a sash and in bright yellow), Michael Phelps is captivated by his baby Boomer, Lindsey Vonn stirs things up on a catamaran, Bubba Watson mugs with the fam, Tim Morehouse makes a non-fencing announcement, Blake Haxton and Nastia Liukin hit similar milestones, Tara Lipinski and her fiancé celebrate an anniversary (and more Emmys), Stars on Ice celebrates an impromptu prom party for Polina Edmunds, Missy Franklin celebrates a big birthday, plus Team USA #wisdom and more.
The Time Has Come To Make Allyson Felix The Toast Of The Sports World
Philip Hersh May 12, 2016
Philip Hersh discusses the legacy of the 9x world champ and why her name should be recognized with the greats.
Team USA Celebrates 100-Day Countdown To Rio By Taking Over Times Square
Lynn Rutherford April 27, 2016
Some 85 Olympians and Paralympians celebrated the milestone in New York City.
100 Storylines To Follow For The Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Karen Rosen April 27, 2016
Find out just about everything you need to know for the final countdown to the Rio Games.
NBC Olympics To Present Extensive And Unprecedented Coverage of the 2016 U.S. Olympic Team Trials
NBC Olympics March 28, 2016
NBC Olympics to provide 76 hours of trials coverage, including more than 60 hours in primetime on NBC and NBCSN.
Proud Sponsor Of Progress: Citi Teams Up With Eight U.S. Athletes As Part Of Its Team USA Sponsorship For Rio 2016
Citi March 21, 2016
Citi announces it is teaming up with Nathan Adrian, Kerri Walsh Jennings, Brad Snyder, Gabby Douglas and more.
More Stories ›