- Four-time Olympian (2004, 2008, 2012, 2016); Nine-time Olympic medalist (6 golds, 3 silvers)
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, 2 gold (4x100m, 4x400m); silver (400m)
- London 2012 Olympic Games, 3 gold (200m, 4x100m, 4x400m); 5th (100m)
- Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, gold (4x400m); silver (200m)
- Athens 2004 Olympic Games, silver (200m)
- Most recent: 2015 – gold (400m); silver (4x100m, 4x400m)
- Years of participation: Outdoor – 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015
- Medals: 13 (9 golds, 3 silvers, 1 bronze)
- Gold – 2005 (200m); 2007 (200m, 4x100m, 4x400m); 2009 (200m, 4x400m); 2011 (4x100m, 4x400m); 2015 (400m)
- Silver – 2011 (400m); 2015 (4x100m, 4x400m)
- Bronze – 2011 (200m)
- 2003 Pan American Games, bronze (200m)
Allyson Felix Comes Up Just Short In 400-Meter To Win Silver
Karen Rosen Aug. 15, 2016
The reigning world champion narrowly missed gold by 0.07 seconds.
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces 558-Member 2016 U.S. Olympic Team
United States Olympic Committee July 23, 2016
Team USA features 190 returning Olympians, 66 Olympic champions.
Red, White & Trending: July 8-14
Jamie MacDonald July 15, 2016
The G.O.A.T. edition: Another side of living legends Abby, Kobe, Serena, Hope and TD as they made headlines, rallying around Scott Hamilton's CARES Foundation, why track trials were trending on Twitter, Justin Timberlake's Team USA blessing, Hannah Teter tames Tahoe's wake (in a pirate hat), gripping gymnastics drama plays out in real time on Twitter, Boomer Phelps' Instagram takeover and J.J. Watt predicts greatness for Simone Biles.
5 Takeaways From The U.S. Olympic Team Trials For Track And Field
Karen Rosen July 11, 2016
Who's the youngest on the team? The oldest? Which 2012 medalists will return? Who missed out?
Relive The Moment: Women's 4x100-Meter Relay Sets World Record In London
July 10, 2016
The U.S. women's 400-meter relay cemented itself in track and field history at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Allyson Felix Overcomes Ankle Sprain to Take 400 Title, Make Fourth Olympic Team
Karen Rosen July 03, 2016
Felix will attempt to run both the 200-meter and the 400-meter in Rio.
Red, White & Trending: June 24-30
Jamie MacDonald July 01, 2016
Team USA's heartfelt reactions to 'superhero' Pat Summitt's passing, emotional gymnastics trials lead to tears, seeing stars at swimming trials, an installment of Phil Dalhausser's #tallmanproblems, women's water polo is taking it outside at a historic pool, July won't keep Travis Ganong from making ski videos, Lex Gillette keeps throwing strikes, Skylar Diggins and Lindsey Vonn release books, Shalane Flanagan chirps her dad and more.
10 Storylines To Follow At The U.S. Olympic Team Trials For Track And Field
Karen Rosen June 30, 2016
More than 1,000 athletes will compete for a shot at roughly 130 spots on Team USA.
What’s Really Playing On Team USA Athletes’ Headphones
Lisa Costantini June 22, 2016
13 athletes who are preparing for Rio explain which artists and songs set the tone for competition.
50 Social Media Accounts To Follow On The Road To Rio
June 16, 2016
Check out the accounts of these athletes, National Governing Bodies and media outlets to get yourself Rio ready!