- Para News
- 2016 Para Tournament Calendar
- VA Coaching Program
- Classification Info & Contact
- Program Contact
- Para Team Coaches
- 2016 Paralympic Team
- 2016 Junior Para Team
Sharon Frant Brooks
International Senior Table Tennis Classifier
USATT will not enter a player without US National Classification to International Para Event sanctioned by ITTF. Only US players seen by the US National Classifier and who receive US National Classification could be entered in the ITTF Para Tournaments by the USATT.
If player has either National or International Classification, US Citizenship and does not represent any other country, same player could be entered by the USATT to ITTF Para Events. Please note that players could get classified in Factor 20 ITTF Para Tournaments and in some Para Regional tournaments (Factor 50 - Para Pan American Championships).
If you haven't been classified or need an update please download these documents and then contact Sharon Frant Brooks at email@example.com.
- Request for initial classification
- Request for review of classification (for possible change due to medical or mobility changes)
- Request for addition onto a card, eg. use of a strap or belt, service rule variations, etc.