- Why Start a Club?
- Starting Membership
- Putting It Together
- Club Regulations
- Where to Play
- Intra Club Activities
- Inter Club Activities
- Entry Blank
- USA Table Tennis
- Club Affiliation Benefits
- Club Affiliation Request
Every organization needs a set of standards to which its members are expected to adhere. Without such regulations and their enforcement, each player will set his/her own standards of conduct and some will be unacceptable.
Here are some rules that should be considered.
- Players will conduct themselves in a sportsman-like manner.
- Loud or offensive language will not be tolerated.
- Willful damage to the club's equipment or the facility will not be tolerated.
- Members will cooperate in setting up and taking down the equipment and in cleaning up the area before leaving.
- There will be no smoking or drinking of an alcoholic beverage at the playing site.
- Table tennis courtesies will be observed.
- A let will be called when a stray ball enters your court.
- No one will unnecessarily pass through a playing area in use.
- "Table hogging" will not be tolerated.
- The Laws of Table Tennis published by USATT will govern all games.
To enhance the appearance of your club (making it more attractive to potential members), the USATT dress code should be adopted. It calls for dark or deep pastel, solid-colored shorts and shirts and rubber-soled shoes. No tank tops or cut-offs are permitted. Players must wear shirts.