Hometown: Tenafly, NJ
Home Club: Westchester NY
Current School: Tenafly Middle School
Style of Play: offense
Greatest table tennis accomplishment?
2015 junior team 2nd
How were you introduced to table tennis?
My father used to play and I was going with him to the club.
Any family members or relatives that play table tennis?
We are 3 brothers playing Table Tennis, all about the same level. We enjoy practicing together and always coaching each other. Last Year we were all at the cadet team. This year my twin brother and me are in the US Junior & Cadet teams.
Goals for the sport?
To represent USA in the Olympics
- 2014 US Nationals – Junior Boys Team Member - 2nd
- 2014 US Nationals – Cadet Boys Team Member - 2nd
- 2014 US Nationals – U2400 Singles – FINALIST
- 2014 US OPEN – BOYS 13&U – 3RD
- 2014 WESTCHESTER OPEN JULY – U2500 – CHAMPION
- 2014 WESTCHESTER OPEN MARCH – U2500 – CHAMPION
- 2013 US Nationals – Cadet Boys Team Member
- 2013 US Nationals – Mini-Cadet Boys Team Member
- 2013 US Nationals – U4200 DOUBLES – SEMI-FINALIST
- 2013 SOUTH SHORE SPORTS BUTERFLY OPEN- U18– FINALIST & MINICADET – FINALIST
- 2013 ITTF CANADIAN JUNIOR & CADET OPEN – CADET TEAMS – 3rd
- 2013 AAU YOUTH OLYMPIC –U14 –FINALIST, U14 TEAMS & U14 DOUBLES – CHAMPION
- 2013 JOOLA NORTHERN OPEN – U2375 - CHAMPION2013 JOOLA NORTHERN OPEN – U2500 - FINALIST
- 2013 US OPEN – U2400 – FINALIST
- 2013 US OPEN – MINICADET – 3RD PLACE
- 2013 JOOLA EASTERN OPEN - U13 - CHAMPION
- 2013 ITTF NORTH AMERICA CUP – HOPES - 3RD PLACE
- 2013 49th ROBO-PONG - 2300&U – FINALIST
- 2013 Wasserman Junior Championships – U13 & U18 - FINALIST
- 2012 US Nationals – Mini-Cadet Boys Team Member
- 2012 ISRAEL National Championships – U11– CHAMPION
- 2012 ISRAEL National Championships - U13 Doubles – CHAMPION
- 2012 JOOLA North America Teams Division D - CHAMPION
- 2011 US Nationals - Boys 10&U - SEMI-FINALIST
- 2011 US Nationals - U2100 - SEMI-FINALIST
- 2011 US Nationals - U2000 - SEMI-FINALIST
- 2011 US Nationals - U3700 Doubles - FINALIST