Coach: Stefan Feth, Mikael Andersson
Club: WCTTA & HBTK
Style of Play: Offensive looper
- 2016 US Men's Singles Champion
- 2016 US Men's Youth Champion
- 2016 US Olympic Team (Singles & Team)
- 2016 US National & Junior Team
- 2015 US World & Pan American Team
- 2014 ITTF World Cadet Challenge - Boys' Team and Boys' Singles Bronze Medalist
- 2014 World Cup Participant (Youngest ever)
- 2014 North America Cup Men's Singles Winner
- 2014 US World Team Member
North American Championships
USATT Sept. 13, 2016
USA defeats Canada in both Men’s and Women’s Teams, and so Team USA will represent North America at the 2017 World Team Cup.
Ping pong prodigy Bob Costas plays Olympian Kanak Jha
NBC Olympic.com Aug. 22, 2016
Olympic Zone correspondent Jill Martin gets Bob Costas to take on Team USA's Kanak Jha in table tennis. See how the NBC Olympics primetime host fared.
How Table Tennis Olympians Make Their Own Paddles
Aug. 16, 2016
Kanak Jha and family interviewed by BBC World Service in Rio!
Sweden Eliminate US Men's Table Tennis Team
Matt Hetherington Aug. 12, 2016
Sweden have eliminated the US Men's Table Tennis Team 3-0 in the First Round of the Rio Olympic Team Competition
TeamUSA Ready for Table Tennis Team Event in Rio
Matt Hetherington/Matt Whewell Aug. 11, 2016
The US Table Tennis Team Are Prepared and Ready for the Start of the Olympic Table Tennis Team Event Starting Tomorrow
Table Tennis Player Kanak Jha's Performance in Rio Just a Glimpse at What's to Come
Chris Chavez/Sports Illustrated Aug. 07, 2016
- 16-year-old Kanak Jha is playing at his first Olympic Games, and many are already thinking about his long-term future representing the U.S. in table tennis.
USA Table Tennis Team Reacts to Pokemon Go in Brazil
WSAV Staff Aug. 06, 2016
Pokemon Go hits Brazil but not inside the athlete village for the 2016 Rio Olympic Games, our US Olympic Table Tennis Team reacts!
USA Table Tennis Rio Olympic Schedules, Draws, and Results
USATT Aug. 06, 2016
Olympic Table Tennis Team Event Begins
Zhang and Wu Advance to Second Round in Rio
Matt Whewell Aug. 06, 2016
A great start to the first morning of the singles events at the Rio 2016 Olympics Table Tennis Event with Lily Zhang and Wu Yue both winning their first round matches and advancing to the 2nd round!
1 Day Until The Olympics: There’s Only 1 Team USA
Craig Bohnert Aug. 04, 2016
Gathered from 46 states and ranging in age from 16 to 52, Team USA is comprised of 554 astounding individuals.
More Stories ›