ASA/USA Softball Official Mobile Apps
USA Softball Mobile App
The USA Softball App provides the latest in news, results and videos from Team USA athletes and events across the globe. Fans who download the app will have access on-the-go, connecting their devices to USA Softball athlete stories, photos, videos and social media. Some of the app features include:
- - Get all the latest in breaking news, including competition results, Team USA announcements and ASA/USA Softball stories across the country
- - Watch live-streaming from ASA/USA Softball events across the U.S. or search through our video library for previous World Cup, National Championships and behind-the-scenes content
- - Find anything and everything about members of the USA Softball National Teams, including social media accounts, photo galleries and athlete profiles
- - Locate an ASA/USA Softball event near you, including Team USA tour stops, international competitions and ASA Hall of Fame Complex events
- - Shuffle through our expansive photo galleries from tournaments, contests and Team USA events
- - Easy access to ASA/USA Softball's social media accounts
- - Links to SoftballOutlet.com, where fans can shop at the official ASA/USA Softball online store
- - Help keep athletes in the Red, White and Blue with links to support USA Softball through donation opportunities
Official Rules of Softball
Stay on top of the game by learning the Official Rules of Softball, as published by the Amateur Softball Association of America.
Now available for iOS (iPhones/iPads) and for Android devices, find out how our Apps can help you learn the rules of softball. The app includes a free copy of the Umpire Manual and an interactive map with local Umpire-In-Chief contact information.
|Android phones & tables
Note: The ASA's printed rule book is not for sale. Rulebooks are included with registration materials when you register your ASA team or when you register as an Umpire. For more information on the ASA's registration process please visit the ASA local associations page and contact your local association.