- Bat Testing Educational Video
- Fast Pitch Study with Voice Over
- Non Linear Bat Compression Thresholds
- Foreign Substance and Protective Wraps
- Additional Reference Materials
ASA Certified Equipment
The ASA periodically and randomly tests samples of bat models bearing the ASA approved certification mark to verify compliance with the ASA bat performance standards. Below are links for press releases announcing results of compliance testing as well as FAQ's regarding bat models withdrawn from ASA Championship play until further notice. The Non-Approved Bats with ASA Certification Marks link above contains the most up-to-date listing of bat models withdrawn from ASA Championship play. Models placed on that list will be allowed for use in ASA Championship play if they bear the ASA recertification mark (shown in the link below).