Use these promotional materials to get a community grant
A little help can go a long way. That’s why we created the Responsible Sports Community Grant Toolkit as a way for you to maximize your chances of earning some much-needed funding to help curb the costs of running a successful sports program.
This toolkit contains some promotional materials and suggestions on how to promote the Community Grant opportunity to members and supporters of your youth sports organization.
- NEW Community Grant Fliers - download, customize, print and distribute!
- Suggested "Best Practices"- which gives ideas that have been leveraged by past grant recipients.
- A Get-the-word-out Newsletter Story- for inclusion in your organization's newsletter.
- Press Release - to edit and submit to your local newspaper.
- Web Banners - for your organization, team, league, or school website.
- And more!
The Liberty Mutual Responsible SportsTM program supports volunteer youth sports coaches and parents who help our children succeed both on and off the field. We offer many youth sports resources including $2,500 community grants, instructional videos, weekly tips, peer and expert advice, and coursework for those interested in improving the youth sports experience for all involved.