USA Roller Sports
Off Season Paperwork Divisional Applications and Rule ChangesDivisional Applications Mandatory for All Teams
Please note that this is a Divisional Application, subject to approval by your Member Organization staff and the NCRHA. Note also the appeals process, which is documented on page 1.
If you, the team representative, are going to be unavailable during the dates listed on page 1 of the document, please provide another responsible team member's contact information.
Thank you very much for your attention to this process, and please complete the form and return via email to your Member Organization staff by the due date, June 1, 2014. If you do not know your Member Organization's email address, it is listed on page 1 of the Divisional Application.
If you have any questions, please contact your Member Organization Director, or the NCRHA at ED@ncrha.org.
LEAGUE OPERATIONS/PLAYING RULES CHANGESThe time has come for all players, coaches, fans, or other party, to submit their great ideas! This is the time for you to propose changes to Playing Rules, League Operations, Uniform Requirements, and more!
- Send an email to the NCRHA Board of Directors at: BOD@ncrha.org
- Include your full name and your affiliation with your collegiate team or other affiliation.
- Proposal must use the NCRHA Rule Change Template, which is available at www.NCRHA.org under Registration, Documents or follow this link: http://ncrha.org/pps-medias/20076.doc.
- Include your full proposal, containing the text that currently exists, your proposed text, and the reasoning/rationale behind your proposal. If it is a new rule, please submit proposed text and reasoning/rationale behind your proposal. Include as much detail/rationale as possible.
- All proposals must be received by May 22, 2014 by midnight Pacific time.