Team USA Years:
Hometown and Current Residence: Temecula, CA
When did you begin playing hockey: I began playing hockey In 2008, at age 8.
Current skating club/ Coaches name:
- Temecula Valley High School, Coach Jim McCann
- TVIHA Warriors, Coach Nick Zenzola
- Pandemonium, Coach Jeffrey Manning
High school attended: Temecula Valley High School
Location of high school: Temecula, CA
Sports you competed in while in high school (include number of years): I currently play as the only girl on the TVHS JV Hockey Team and also play on the JV Girls Lacrosse team.
Pan American/World Games/International Experience:
- 2013 FIRS World Championships
- 2013 AAU Jr. Olympics Women’s 18U Team USA
Team USA hockey awards, honors and statistics:
- Member of the 2013 Gold Medal Jr. Women’s Team USA
- Member of the 2013 Silver Medal Women’s 18U Team USA
Other awards, honors, and statistics in hockey:
- 2014 “Charging Bear” Award for TVHS JV Hockey Team,
- 2013 TVIHA Middle School Hockey League MVP
- 2013 TMS Middle School Hockey Team MVP
- 2012 Member of Team Southern California – ’99 for State Wars Championship series in St. Louis, MO.
Other sports you currently participate in: Lacrosse
Life Goals: My life goal is to succeed in all that I do. I am focused on moving on to a college outside of California after high school graduation. Studying out of State will provide me with an opportunity to see and experience other areas of the United States.
Career goals: I hope to work in the Entertainment Industry.
Future goals you hope to obtain as a hockey player: I hope to continue playing with Team USA. Starting at such a young age with Team USA gives me an opportunity to continue to grow and develop as a player. As well, I hope to eventually continue my hockey career while playing for a college program.
Favorite sports figure: NHL San Jose Sharks, Patrick Marleau
Favorite food before a competition: Bananas and Sports Bars
Favorite music to listen to during training or competition: Top 40 Hits
If you could pick one word to describe you, what would it be: Spontaneous
What makes you a unique and special person: My ability to work with all personality types as well as my ability to easily adapt to a variety of situations.
Who is the person you most admire/greatest influence in your life and why: My mom, because she is driven, motivational, and supports me in everything I do.
Father’s name: Scott E. Fink
Father’s occupation: Sports Photographer
Mother’s name: Kathy M. Fink
Mother’s occupation: Elementary Teacher
Brother: Jake Fink