Official Title Sponsor of the Futures Program
Aspiring Futures Athletes must go through an individual trial with their high school, middle school or club team coach to be considered for the 2017 Futures Program. Only athletes who are new to the Futures Program must register for a trial. Athletes who participated in the 2016 Futures Program last year do not need to register for a trial.
To be considered for the program athletes must follow the instructions below:
- Arrange a trial time with your high school, middle school or club team coach.
- Click here to register for a 2017 Trial.
- Download the Futures Field Player and Goalkeeper Test Document (PDF) instructions and print for your coach.
- Print your Trial Registration document for your coach. Write your Member ID Number, Name and Date of Birth on the form.
- Conduct your trial with your coach.
- Ask your coach to submit your trial time by following the instruction below in the coaches section.
- If you are accepted into the Futures Program you will receive an invitation email no later than Friday, November 25, 2016.
Only USA Field Hockey Partner Camps can recommend an athlete for the Futures Program. View a listing of the 2016 Partner Camps.
TRIALS INFORMATION FOR COACHES
Coaches, Please follow these instructions to properly run a Futures Trial and submit results:
Step 1: Inform your athletes that you are running a Futures Trial.
Step 2: Download the Futures Trial Information Document (PDF).
Step 3: Download the Futures Field Player and Goalkeeper Test Document (PDF) for instructions on how to perform the trial.
Step 4: Perform all trials.
Step 5: Click here to enter the results.
All Futures trials need to be submitted to the National Office no later than Monday, November 14.