- Rio 2016 Olympic Games (5th, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- London 2012 Olympic Games (12th, London, England)
- Beijing 2008 Olympic Games (8th, Beijing, China)
- Gold - 2015 Pan American Games (Toronto, Canada)
- Gold - 2014 Champions Challenge (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Gold - 2013 World League Round 2 (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Gold - 2011 Pan American Team (Guadalajara, Mexico), Named to the Pan American Elite Team
- Gold - 2008 Olympic Qualifier Tournament (Kazan, Russia), Named Olympic Qualifier Player of the Tournament
- Silver - 2012 Champions Challenge I (Dublin, Ireland)
- Silver - 2010 AtaHolding World Cup Qualifier Team (Chula Vista, Calif.)
- Silver - 2009 Pan American Cup Team (Hamilton, Bermuda), Named to the Pan American Elite Team
- Silver - 2007 Pan American Games (Rio de Janiero, Brazil)
- Bronze - 2016 Champions Trophy (London, England)
- 4th - 2014 Rabobank Hockey World Cup (The Hague, Netherlands)
- 4th - 2007 Champions Challenge (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- 4th - 2006 World Cup Qualifying Tournament (Rome, Italy)
- 5th - 2015 World League Round 3 (Valencia, Spain)
- 2016: Retired from the U.S. Women's National Team with 298 international caps
- 2016: Series against Canada (Chula Vista, Calif.), Series against Chile (Lancaster, Pa.), Series against Holland (Hilversum, The Netherlands), Citi Rio Send-Off Series (Lancaster, Pa.)
- 2015: Series against Argentina (Lancaster, Pa.), 8 Nations Tournament (5th, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand), Series against Ireland (Lancaster, Pa.), Series against Great Britain (Marlow, England), Series against Japan (Lancaster, Pa.)
- 2008: No. 9 UNC jersey was retired in February, only the third player in program history to have her jersey retired
- 2007: Recognized with the Honda Award as the National Player of the Year for field hockey, Selected as one of the five finalists for the Honda-Broderick Cup as the nation's top college female athlete, With 19 goals, ranked as the top scorer for the No. 1 offensive team in the country (UNC), Named 2007 ACC Defensive Player of the Year and 2007 ACC Tournament MVP, National Player of the Year by womensfieldhockey.com
- 2006: Nominated for the 2006 WorldHockey Women's Young Player of the Year award as one of the top six players under the age of 23 in the world, Redshirted the 2006 season at UNC while representing the U.S. in international competition
- 2005: Named second-team All-America, Named to the inaugural ACC All-Academic Team and to the NFHCA National Academic Squad, Earned first career cap versus Australia in Virginia Beach (6/5), Junior Pan American Championships (2nd, San Juan, Puerto Rico), Named Most Outstanding Player at Junior Pan American Championships, Junior World Cup Team (7th, Santiago, Chile), Named to the U.S. Women's National Team
- 2004: Named first-team All-America ACC Defensive Player of the Year, Named to the NFHCA Academic Squad
- 2003: Selected as the ACC Freshman of the Year, only the fourth UNC player to win the honor, Named National Freshman of the Year by collegefieldhockey.com, All-ACC Tournament, Named to the NFHCA National Academic Squad
- 2001: Named to the U.S. U-21 Women's National Team
Field Hockey Legends Lauren Crandall, Rachel Dawson Announce Retirement
Craig Bohnert Nov. 03, 2016
The three-time Olympians have a combined 577 caps.
Photos: Some Of Team USA's Most Dominant Women Gather For A Salute To Women In Sports
Oct. 20, 2016
Team USA's top female athletes gathered at the annual Women's Sports Foundation event in New York.
Team USA's Magical Field Hockey Run Comes To An End With Quarterfinal Loss To Germany
Associated Press Aug. 15, 2016
The U.S. defeated world Nos. 2 (Argentina) and 3 (Australia) in group play before losing 2-1 to Germany.
Team USA Remains Undefeated After 4 Women's Field Hockey Games
Associated Press Aug. 11, 2016
The U.S. defeated India 3-0, plays Britain next.
The U.S. Women's Field Hockey Team Is Headed To The Olympic Quarterfinals
Associated Press Aug. 10, 2016
Team USA earned its third straight win, overcoming Japan 6-1.
U.S. Field Hockey Team Is On A Roll In Rio, Upsets World No. 3 Australia
Associated Press Aug. 08, 2016
Caitlin van Sickle and Michelle Vittese netted goals to lead the U.S. to a 2-1 victory.
U.S. Women's Field Hockey Team Starts Olympics With Win Over World No. 2 Argentina
Associated Press Aug. 06, 2016
Team USA took down Argentina, 2-1, in one of its biggest-ever Olympic wins.
Experienced U.S. Olympic Women’s Field Hockey Team Selected To Avenge London Performance In Rio
Craig Bohnert July 01, 2016
The 16-member squad has an average of 144 international caps per player.
Vote On Team USA's Top Athletes From June
June 30, 2016
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of June nominations and vote on your favorites.
U.S. Women’s Field Hockey Team Wins First Champions Trophy Medal In 21 Years
Craig Bohnert June 26, 2016
Shootout victory over Australia for bronze gives Americans a boost heading into Rio.