Hometown: Simi Valley, Calif.
Current Residence: San Diego, Calif.
Joined National Team: 2012
For Singh, in order to achieve greatness on the pitch not only do you need to be physically strong but mentally sharp as well. It is the mindset that ‘anything is possible if you believe’ that has guided Singh in assisting the Junior National Team at the Pan American Junior Championships and World League Round I in 2012. Singh looks to continue his love for the sport while competing at the most prestigious level of the game.
- 2015: World League Round 2 (7th, Chula Vista, Calif.)
- 2014: Summer series against Argentina, Chile and Mexico (Chula Vista, Calif.)
- 2013: Pan American Cup (Toronto, Canada)
- 2012: World League Round I (1st, Chula Vista, Cali.)
- 2011: Pan American Junior Championships (4th, Guadalajara, Mexico)
Nickname: The Ghost
High School: Royal High School
Club: LA Tigers
College: Southwestern Community College
Names of parents/guardians: Kamal and Jatinder Singh
Names of sibling(s): Harman Singh
Year you began playing field hockey: 2000
Gameday mantra: Visualize and attack.
Favorite sports quote: "I'll do whatever to win games, whether it's sitting on the bench waiving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game winning shot." - Kobe Bryant
Best words of advice: Know where you came from and think about where you are going.
More Stories ›