- Rio 2016 Olympic Games (5th, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- London 2012 Olympic Games (12th, London, England)
- Gold - 2015 Pan American Games (Toronto, Canada)
- Gold - 2014 Champions Challenge (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Gold - 2013 World League Round 2 (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Gold - 2011 Pan American Games (Guadalajara, Mexico), Named to Pan American Elite Team
- Silver - 2012 Champions Challenge I (Dublin, Ireland), Named Champions Challenge I Player of the Tournament
- Bronze - 2016 Champions Trophy (London, England)
- 4th - 2014 Rabobank Hockey World Cup (The Hague, The Netherlands)
- 5th - 2015 World League Round 3 (Valencia, Spain)
- 2016: Series against Canada (Chula Vista, Calif.), Series against Chile (Lancaster, Pa.), Series against Holland (Hilversum, The Netherlands), Citi Rio Send-Off Series (Lancaster, Pa.)
- 2015: Series against Argentina (Lancaster, Pa.), 8 Nations Tournament (5th, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand), Series against Ireland (Lancaster, Pa.), Series against Great Britain (Marlow, England), Series against Japan (Lancaster, Pa.)
- 2013: Four Nations (Auckland, New Zealand)
- 2011: Honda Sports Award Winner
- 2010: AtaHolding World Cup Qualifier Team (2nd, Chula Vista, Calif.), Women's Sports Foundation, Sportswoman of the Year on Oct. 12, an award previously won by Mia Hamm and Venus and Serena Williams, Recognized as the most decorated player in Maryland field hockey history, Honda Sports Award Winner, ACC Field Athlete of the Year, Named National Player of the Year and Offensive MVP by womensfieldhockey.com, Four-time ACC Offensive Player of the Year (only the third athlete to win all four years in any sport), Four-time First Team All-American, ACC's career points and assist record holder, Named ACC Tournament MVP, Named to the NCAA All-Tournament Team (Maryland)
- 2009: Pan American Cup Team (2nd, Hamilton, Bermuda), Junior World Cup Team (Boston, Mass.), Named to the NCAA All-Tournament Team, Named ACC Tournament MVP, All-Mid-Atlantic Region Player of the Year, ACC Offensive Player of the Year, Named First Team All-American by the NFHCA and womensfieldhockey.com, Named National Player of the Year and Offensive MVP by womensfieldhockey.com (Maryland)
- 2008: Named to the ECAC All-Star Team, Named womensfieldhockey.com Offensive Player of the Year and First-team All-American, NFHCA Mid-Atlantic All-Region, Named ACC Offensive Player of the Year and a First-team NFHCA All-American, Ranked second in the nation in points (3.09) and assists (1.18) per game and eighth in the nation in goals per game (0.95) (Maryland)
- 2007: Junior World Cup Team (7th, Santiago, Chile), NFHCA Mid-Atlantic All-Region Selection, ACC's leader in total goals and points, Led the nation in points per game (2.52) and ranked fourth in goals (0.86) and assists (0.81) per gam, ACC Offensive Player of the Year, Honda Award finalist, First-team All-American by the NFHCA and womensfieldhockey.com (Maryland)
- 2005: Joined the U.S. Women's National Team
Team USA's Magical Field Hockey Run Comes To An End With Quarterfinal Loss To Germany
Associated Press Aug. 15, 2016
The U.S. defeated world Nos. 2 (Argentina) and 3 (Australia) in group play before losing 2-1 to Germany.
Team USA Remains Undefeated After 4 Women's Field Hockey Games
Associated Press Aug. 11, 2016
The U.S. defeated India 3-0, plays Britain next.
The U.S. Women's Field Hockey Team Is Headed To The Olympic Quarterfinals
Associated Press Aug. 10, 2016
Team USA earned its third straight win, overcoming Japan 6-1.
U.S. Field Hockey Team Is On A Roll In Rio, Upsets World No. 3 Australia
Associated Press Aug. 08, 2016
Caitlin van Sickle and Michelle Vittese netted goals to lead the U.S. to a 2-1 victory.
U.S. Women's Field Hockey Team Starts Olympics With Win Over World No. 2 Argentina
Associated Press Aug. 06, 2016
Team USA took down Argentina, 2-1, in one of its biggest-ever Olympic wins.
Experienced U.S. Olympic Women’s Field Hockey Team Selected To Avenge London Performance In Rio
Craig Bohnert July 01, 2016
The 16-member squad has an average of 144 international caps per player.
Vote On Team USA's Top Athletes From June
June 30, 2016
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of June nominations and vote on your favorites.
U.S. Women’s Field Hockey Team Wins First Champions Trophy Medal In 21 Years
Craig Bohnert June 26, 2016
Shootout victory over Australia for bronze gives Americans a boost heading into Rio.
USWNT Katie Bam to Motivate Elementary Students as a Team for Tomorrow Athlete Ambassador
May 05, 2016
Chasing The Dream with USWNT Athlete Katie Bam
Jan. 20, 2016
More Stories ›