- 2012-2013 USFA Dates and Deadlines
- Athlete Handbook
- Age and Classification Requirements
- Bid Packet
- Classification Chart
- Division Officer Tournament Resources
- Expense Forms
- FIE App
- How to Register Online
- Paper Entry
- Proposed Calendar
- Result Reporting Forms
- ROC Tournament Organizer Resources
- Rule book
- RYC Tournament Organizer Resources
- SYC Tournament Organizer Resources
- Seeding Principles
- USA Fencing App
The qualifying results reporting form is available as an export through Fencing Time v3.02 or later and should be emailed as an Excel file to Tanya Brown. This is the preferred method of result submission and allows for more efficient and timely processing.
There are two ways to generate the qualifying report in FT:
- When the last event in the tournament finishes, the "Finish Tournament" popup window will appear. To generate the report, click the "Save the Qualifier Report for the USFA" button. The report will be saved as an xls (Excel spreadsheet) file.
- At any time, you can also access the qualifier report via the menus at the top of the Fencing Time window. The report can be found under View > Tournament Reports > USFA Qualifier Results Report.
If you are not using Fencing Time v3.02 or later, please use the appropriate form below. Complete results and athlete information should be submitted in an Excel format via email to Tanya Brown