- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, qualified (individual 3-meter)
- London 2012 Olympic Games, silver medalist (synchronized 3-meter)
- 2015: 21st (3-meter); Ninth (synchronized 3-meter)
- 2011: Sixth (1-meter)
- Seven-time senior national champion (6 in synchronized 3-meter, 1 in individual 3-meter)
- Won the 2011 NCAA Championships on 3-meter to become Duke's first NCAA champion (in 2009, she became the first Duke diver to qualify for NCAAs)
- Four-time World Cup team member (2010, 2012, 2014, 2016)
- Finalist on 3-meter at 2010 World Cup
- Medaled in synchronized 3-meter in 11 international competitions with six different partners, dating back to 2008.
- 2009 World University Games team member
Watch Out “Fierce Five,” USA Diving’s “Perfect 10” Is Ready To Rock Rio
Rebecca Harris Aug. 03, 2016
With a new moniker, the U.S. diving team looks to better its four-medal performance in London.
Abby Johnston Plans To Dive In Rio, Finish Medical School And Plan Her Wedding
Nicole Chrzanowski Aug. 03, 2016
In a two-week span, Johnston qualified for the Olympics and got engaged.
17 Must-See Photos From Olympic Diving Trials
June 28, 2016
Check out some of the best moments from the 2016 U.S. Olympic Team Trials for Diving.
Kassidy Cook Rebounds From 2012 Disappointment To Make First Olympic Team
Craig Bohnert June 26, 2016
Abby Johnston will return to the Games, having recently learned the U.S. was awarded a second spot.
10 Divers To Watch At The U.S. Olympic Team Trials For Diving
John Blanchette June 16, 2016
The field ranges from Olympic champions to newcomers to returning veterans.
Celebrate Flag Day With These 80 Patriotic Team USA Athletes
June 14, 2016
Team USA athletes are proud to represent the red, white and blue.
100 Storylines To Follow For The Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Karen Rosen April 27, 2016
Find out just about everything you need to know for the final countdown to the Rio Games.
Abby Johnston wins two silver medals as U.S. divers claim four medals in Puerto Rico
USA Diving April 02, 2016
Johnston wins individual 3-meter silver, then pairs with Jordan Windle for second in mixed 3-meter synchro
4 Lessons Team USA Learned At The Diving World Cup
John Blanchette Feb. 25, 2016
Team USA divers earned eight new quota spots for the Rio Games and now have 10 of 12.
USA Diving announces 2016 FINA World Cup team
USA Diving Dec. 21, 2015
World Cup will double as Olympic qualifier and will be held February 19-24 in Rio de Janeiro
More Stories ›