- Team USA
- Anti Doping
- Athletes Advisory Council
- Find Teammates
- U.S. Deaf Curling
- High Performance Program
- Wheelchair Curling Program
The wheelchair curling program began in the U.S. in the 1990s. The sport relies upon skill and strategy with minor rules modifications from the original sport.
The World Wheelchair Championship began in 2002 and the sport was included as a medal sport in the Paralympic Winter Games for the first time in 2006.
The 2015 national team will be selected Nov. 7-9 at individual tryouts in Wausau, Wis. The 2015 world wheelchair championship will take place Feb. 7-14 in Lohja, Finland.
- Marc Deperno, National Wheelchair Outreach & Development Program Director
- Steve Brown, National Wheelchair Coach
- Rusty Schieber, Assistant National Wheelchair Coach
Proud sponsors of USA Curling's wheelchair curling national program