- Olympic Winter Games: 2006 (bronze)
- U.S. Men's Nationals: 2006 (champion), 2005 (4th), 1994, '93, '79 (champion each year); 2001, 1988, '86 (semifinalist each year); 1997, '95, '83 (competitor each year)
- U.S. Olympic Team Trials: 2005 (4th), 2001 (bronze), 1998 (bronze)
- Men's World Championship: 2011 (10th), 2010 (4th), 2006 (4th), 2005 (6th), 2003 (8th), 1993 (semifinalist); 1994, '79 (5th each year)
- Inducted into the USCA Hall of Fame in 2005
- U.S. Senior Nationals: 2007 (quarterfinalist), 2006, 2004, 2003 (champion)
- Senior World Championships: 2003 (silver)
- USA Curling Team of the Year: 2006
- U.S. Olympic Committee Team of the Year: 2006
- 2010 Olympic Winter Games
- Randy Baird Team: 2000 Junior Men's Nationals (champion); 2000 World Juniors (5th)
- Jeremy Fogelson Team: 1999 Junior Men's Nationals (runner-up); 1998 Junior Men's Nationals (semifinalist)
- Hope Schmitt Team: 1999, '98 Junior Women's Nationals (champion both years); 1999, '98 World Juniors (fifth both years); 1999 Women's Nationals (5th)
- Nikki Baird Team: 2000 Junior Women's Nationals (semifinalist); 2000 Women's Nationals (5th)
About Scott Baird:
Curls out of: Bemidji Curling Club
In his own words: "My parents introduced me to the game at the age of 10. My wife & I introduced our children to the game at an even earlier age. Curling has been a part of our lives for decades, and hopefully will continue to be for many more."
Hobbies: Fishing, boating, hunting, golf and rollerblading.
Favorite athlete to watch: Tiger Woods
Cartoon character that best describes his personality: Garfield
Olympic sport he'd like to try: Shooting or archery
Curling heroes: Bud Somerville's world championship teams and Bruce Roberts's world championship teams
Favorite motivational quote: "Today is the first day of the rest of your life."