USA Bobsled and Skeleton
- Athlete Advisory Committee
- Athlete Handbook and Marketing Agreement
- Athlete Training Fund
- Bobsled Push Championships
- Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Invoice Payments
- IOC Social Media, Blogging and Internet Guidelines
- OTC Policies
- Rule 40, 50 and Endorsement Guidelines
- Scholarship Grant Information
The USA Bobsled & Skeleton criteria for the 2014-2015 season encompasses a number of phases and events such as combine tests, National Push Championships and National Team Trials. Specific athlete selection is both qualitative and via discretionary selection by the Team Selection Committee. Please click the links below to view the criteria for the bobsled and skeleton teams.
As referenced in the criteria, please find the Swiss points table and the 2014-2015 World Cup schedule at the links below:
Eligibility and Criteria Approved for the Elite Athlete Health Insurance can be found here:
The U.S. Olympic Committee Training Centers have also implemented a criteria for use of the recovery center for summer training, team trials and the Lake Placid World Cup. Please click the link below to review the details of this criteria (updated as of April 25, 2013).
Please see the file below to view the Athlete Support Criteria.