USA Bobsled and Skeleton
- Athlete Advisory Committee
- Athlete Handbook and Marketing Agreement
- Athlete Training Fund
- Bobsled Push Championships
- Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Invoice Payments
- IOC Social Media, Blogging and Internet Guidelines
- OTC Policies
- Rule 40, 50 and Endorsement Guidelines
- Scholarship Grant Information
The USA Bobsled & Skeleton criteria for the 2014-2015 season encompasses a number of phases and events such as combine tests, National Push Championships and National Team Trials. Specific athlete selection is both qualitative and via discretionary selection by the Team Selection Committee. Please click the links below to view the criteria for the bobsled and skeleton teams.
Please see the file below to view the 2013-2014 Athlete Support Criteria to learn how athlete stipends will be allocated throughout the season.