- Athlete Advisory Committee
- Athlete Handbook and Marketing Agreement
- Athlete Training Fund
- Bobsled Push Championships
- Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Invoice Payments
- IOC Social Media, Blogging and Internet Guidelines
- OTC Policies
- Rule 40, 50 and Endorsement Guidelines
- Scholarship Grant Information
Code of Conduct: Our athletes pledge to uphold the spirit of the USBSF Code of Conduct (the “Code”), which offers a guide to their conduct as a member of the Team (the “Team”). Please click here to read the Code of Conduct.
Code of Ethics: The Code of Ethics applies to athletes, coaches, directors of the Board, officers, committee members, task force members, employees and volunteers. All of the aforementioned individuals are required to read and sign this document, acknowledging that they understand and are agreeing to abide by its content. Please click here to read the Code of Ethics.