To assist with keeping the focus on performance and striving for our collective goals, the Athlete Handbook is intended to be a resource regarding staffing, policies and procedures of the USABS. This handbook is not a legal document, and the USABS reserves the right to make appropriate changes as necessary.
- Please click here to view the 2015-2016 Athlete Handbook.
- USABS Apparel Guidelines can be accessed here.
The Athlete Handbook contains the following documents:
- USABS Staff & BOD Contact List
- 2015-2016 Competition & Program Schedule
- USABS Policies & Procedures
- Helmet Distribution Policy
- Olympic Training Center Rules
- Media Policy
- Vehicle Policy
- BMW Vehicle Waiver Form
- USABS Bobsled Acknowledgement & Confidentiality Agreement
- Protostar Acknowledgment & Confidentiality Agreement
- Code of Conduct
- Athlete Marketing Agreement
- Sport Accident Insurance
- Waiver Request Form
- Athlete Concern Form