Junior Athlete Member – J ($65): All individuals under age 18 planning to participate in bobsled or skeleton (including camps and schools)
- Membership in a community dedicated to the advancement of sliding sports in the United States
- Membership card
- Opportunity to participate in USABS sanctioned events, if athlete meets selection criteria
- Secondary sports accident insurance while participating in USABS sanctioned events
- E-newsletters to keep you informed
- Periodic emails containing special offers and discounts
*All Junior Athlete applicants must sign and return the USABS Waiver and Physical and the Athlete Code of Conduct before membership can be processed and completed.