1. Event Overview
- Venue : Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- XVI Pan American Badminton Championships Team Event – October 21-23, 2013
- XVI Pan American Badminton Championships Individual Event – October 24-27, 2013
- Only athletes who have U.S. citizenship can represent the USA in this championship.
- Selection will NOT be based on the Team USA Trials results. Eligibility to enter the 2013 PAC Individual Event will be determined by BWF World Rankings and then U.S. National Rankings.
- In order to be considered for selection, athletes with world ranking who are interested may express interest by registering with the USAB Director of Coaching & High Performance, Mohan Subramaniam at email@example.com
- For more information on the 2013 Team USA Trial, go to this link:
- Registration begins on Friday January 4, 2013
- Registration closes on Friday May 31, 2013 5:00PM MST
- CLICK HERE for key dates
- No late entries will be accepted.
4. Entry Fee
- Athletes who are confirmed and entered for the Individual Event shall be responsible for the entry fee.
- Entry fees will be collected by the organizers in cash at the start of the tournament. If entry fees are not paid prior to play, the athlete will be prevented from participating (BPAC criteria)
- Currently, there is no funding available for both the Pan Am Championships.
- Should funds be available, only the Team shall be funded. All athletes shall receive equal distribution of available funds, as the purpose of the competition is to vie for excellence as a team, all athletes are equally important to the contribution of the team’s performances in the competition.