For a better browsing experience please switch your browser out of compatability mode.

Please note: the information on this page is intended only for certified Park and Recreation Professionals

USA Archery and the National Recreation and Park Association have partnered to allow certified Park and Recreation professionals to earn continuing education units (CEUs) for taking Instructor Certification courses!

Please click here for more information on USA Archery’s Instructor Certification Program.

Below are the necessary documents to send to the National Recreation and Park Association to apply for your CEUs today!

Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Equivalency Petition

USA Archery Supporting Verification Form

USA Archery Certification Course Learning Objectives

Please note, in order to apply for CEUs through the National Recreation and Park Association, you must successfully complete and pass the certification course you are enrolled in. 

Please contact USA Archery Certification Coordinator Jo Chouinard at: for more information.