Please check this page for resources to help you further your education and knowledge as a USA Archery coach.
- Please click here for information on USA Archery's Instructor/Coach insurance coverage
- Bow Box Rentals for instructor and coach courses are available from the National Field Archery Association
http://www.yanktonarcherycomplex.org/page/bow-boxes - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- USOC Coaching Education Newsletter - August 2012 - click here.
- USOC Olympic Coach Magazine, click here. Current issue and archived issues.
- ASEP Coaching Principles, click here. Home page for the Coaching Prinicples course.
- USA Coaching - the source for coaching education and information - click here. Check out the resources available through our affiliation with the U.S. Olympic Committee.
- Human Kinetics, an industry leader in sport publications and education. Click here for online courses. Click here for free webinars.
- University of San Diego. Click here for a listing of independent study courses
- Positive Coaching Alliance Online courses: http://www.positivecoach.org/our-work/online-courses/
- The Cooper Institute - click here to view Anatomy for Fitness and Wellness. This anatomy primer provides essential information about the structure of our muscular and skeletal system - a must for understanding more about the biomechanics behind the National Training System (NTS).