Discipline: Men’s lightweight four
Current Residence: Oklahoma City, Okla.
College: Dartmouth College ’09, Art History
- 2012 Olympic Games, 8th in men’s lightweight four
- 2012 Final Olympic Qualification Regatta, 1st (lightweight four)
- 2011 World Rowing Championships, 13th (lightweight four)
- 2011 Head of the Charles Regatta, 1st (lightweight eight)
- 2011 National Selection Regatta No. 2, 3rd (lightweight pair)
- 2010 National Selection Regatta No. 3, 1st (lightweight pair)
- 2010 World Rowing Championships, 10th (lightweight four)
- 2010 World Cup stop in Lucerne, 13th (lightweight four)
- 2009 USRowing National Championships, 1st (lightweight eight)
Fun Facts: Hobbies include cooking, traveling and cycling
21 Rowers Chosen For Olympic Team, Including Women’s Eight Crew In Search Of Third Straight Gold
Craig Bohnert June 20, 2016
Eight Olympians join the team, including two Olympic champions in the women’s eight.
Team USA Men Start Olympic Season With Gold, Bronze At World Rowing Cup
Brandon Penny April 17, 2016
The U.S. men’s four won gold while the lightweight men’s four took bronze in Italy.
More Stories ›