The process by which athletes qualify for U.S. teams to major international competitions, such as World Championships and the Paralympic Games, is generally posted 12-18 months before the competition. U.S. Paralympics or the relevant national governing body may use other methods, including invitation, to select teams to other international competitions. Click on the following events to find the criteria for qualifying for each of the international trips during the 2016-2017 season.
National Team Selection Criteria
- 2017-18 National & Emerging Team Selection Criteria
- 2017-18 National & Emerging Team Selection Criteria Updated 11/28/2016
World Cup & World Championship Criteria
- 2016 Dec. World Cup Selection Criteria
- 2017 Mar. Test Event Selection Criteria Updated 11/28/2016
- 2017 Late Mar. Selection Criteria