The process by which athletes qualify for U.S. teams to major international competitions, such as World Championships and the Paralympic Games, is generally posted 12-18 months before the competition. U.S. Paralympics or the relevant national governing body may use other methods, including invitation, to select teams to other international competitions. Click on the following events to find the criteria for qualifying for each of the international trips during the 2015-2016 season.
- 2015-16 National & Emerging Team Selection Criteria Final
- December 2015 World Cup Selection Criteria (Tyuman, Russia)
- January 2016 Asia Cup Selection Criteria (Pyeong Chang, South Korea)
- February 2016 World Cup Selection Criteria (Finsterau, Germany)
- March 2016 World Cup Selection Criteria (Vuokatti, Finland)