Name: Noah Yablong
Sport: Wheelchair Tennis
Position: Singles, Doubles
Current Residence: Ocean Ridge, Fla.
College: University of Arizona '12, Engineering Management
- 2012 Paralympic Games
- 2012 U.S. World Cup Team Member
- 2006 U.S. No.1 ranked Junior
- 2006 "Le Petit As" World Junior Invitational
- 2006 U.S. Junior World Cup Team Member
- 2005 U.S. Junior World Cup Team Member
Facts: Son of Jeffrey and Nan Yablong... Has two sisters, Leah and Rachael... Earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering MAnagement from the University of Arizona in 2012... Hobbies include listening to music, talking with friends, playing video games, and playing table-top war-games.
US Wheelchair Tennis