- 2016, bronze
- 2012, gold
- 2008, gold
- 2004, gold
- 2000, fourth
- MOST NOTABLE
- 2004, 2008, 2012 Olympic Games, gold; 2016 bronze
- Became the most decorated beach volleyball Olympian of all-time after winning bronze in 2016; Walsh Jennings has three gold and one bronze in beach volleyball; She is a five-time Olympian
- Walsh Jennings and May-Treanor won 21 consecutive Olympic matches and only lost one set (to Austria in 2012) during their 11-year run together
- Walsh Jennings was also on the 2000 U.S. Women’s Indoor National Team that competed at the Olympic Games in Sydney
- Walsh Jennings and May-Treanor won three straight FIVB world championships in 2005, 2007 and 2009
- Indoors, Walsh Jennings was the second volleyball player in NCAA history to be a four-time First-Team All-American when she was at Stanford (1996-99)
- DID YOU KNOW
- In 2016 on the FIVB World Tour, Ross and Walsh Jennings medaled nine times, of which five were gold. Finished the 2016 season tying for fifth at the World Tour Finals, losing to the Olympic gold medalists from Germany Laura Ludwig/Kira Walkenhorst
- Won bronze with April Ross at the 2016 Rio Olympics, beating Brazil's Larissa Franca/Talita Antunes, 17-21, 21-17, 15-9
- In the first FIVB tournament following the 2016 Olympics, won gold with Ross at the Long Beach Grand Slam, their fifth gold of 2016 and 11th as a team
- With Walsh Jennings, pair had six medals in 2016 Olympic qualification (2015-16) and earned a #3 seed at the Games: Fuzhou Open (3rd, 2015), Long Beach Grand Slam (2nd), Rio Grand Slam (1st), Vitoria Open (2nd), Xiamen Open (3rd), Fuzhou Open (1st, 2016), Cincinnati Open (1st, 2016), Moscow Grand Slam (1st, 2016), Gstaad Major (2nd, 2016)
- In 2016 on the AVP Tour, won gold three times with Ross
- Walsh Jennings and April Ross posted their 100th team victory at the 2016 Rio Grand Slam against Germany's Buthe/Borger in the semifinals
- Following the 2015 Rio Open, underwent surgery on her right shoulder for a torn labrum and capsule, her fifth surgery. In her first event back following surgery, won gold at the Rio Grand Slam on March 13, 2016. It was her 51st career FIVB gold and first gold in 2016 olympic qualification
- Finished ninth at the 2015 Beach World Championships with April Ross. Pair was eliminated in the round of 16 by China
- Made her return after a 32-day hiatus, with April Ross at the Beach World Championships in The Netherlands. Even after time off due to injury, the team was seeded third overall. Finished fourth at the Gstaad Major after re-injuring her shoulder in the third round, duo withdrew from the semifinal and bronze medal matches
- On the 2014 FIVB Tour, Ross and Walsh Jennings won gold medals at the Fuzhou Open in China, the Moscow Grand Slam, the Stavanger Grand Slam in Norway and the World Series of Beach Volleyball in Long Beach, Calif. The finished the season ranked third by the FIVB.
- Walsh Jennings and partner April Ross went undefeated on the domestic AVP Tour in 2014. They went 7-0 in tournaments, 36-0 in matches and 70-3 in sets
- Started playing full time with April Ross at the end of 2013 and the team won two FIVB gold medals
- Walsh Jennings and Misty May-Treanor beat April Ross and Jennifer Kessy for the gold medal at the 2012 Olympic Games. After the match, Walsh Jennings asked Ross to become her partner
- When Walsh Jennings and April Ross won the FIVB Xiamen Grand Slam on Oct. 27, 2013, Walsh Jennings set the all-time record for tournament victories by a women’s beach player with 113. Prior to Xiamen, she had been tied with May-Treanor at 112.
- Walsh Jennings and May-Treanor won AVP Team of the Year five consecutive years (2003-07)
- While at Archbishop Mitty High School in San Jose, Calif., Walsh Jennings asked May-Treanor for her autograph
Vote On Team USA's Top Athletes From March
April 01, 2016
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of March nominations and vote on your favorites.
Who Were The First U.S. Women To Win Olympic Gold In Each Sport?
Darci Miller March 24, 2016
From 1900 through 2012, look back at the first U.S. women to earn gold in these 31 sports.
Proud Sponsor Of Progress: Citi Teams Up With Eight U.S. Athletes As Part Of Its Team USA Sponsorship For Rio 2016
Citi March 21, 2016
Citi announces it is teaming up with Nathan Adrian, Kerri Walsh Jennings, Brad Snyder, Gabby Douglas and more.
Kerri Walsh Jennings And April Ross Take World Tour Silver To Olympic Favorite Brazilians
Craig Bohnert March 20, 2016
The Olympians are now 13-1 in 2016 and have two medals in as many tournaments.
Capture the Olympic Spirit: An Evening to Remember
Caryn Maconi Feb. 22, 2016
USOPF leadership and guests gather for a celebration of Team USA at the iconic Carolands Chateau
Red, White & Trending: Feb. 12-18
Jamie MacDonald Feb. 19, 2016
Love for man's best friend on Valentine's Day, plus more Valentine's Day love from Team USA, exhaustion and friendship rule after Rio marathon qualifying, a wax museum trip for a famous pair, Shaun White is back with a big venture, teen YOG sensation River Radamus also makes a wonderful first impression on social media, and more.
Celebrate 16 Of Team USA's Greatest Hugs For National Hug Day
Jan. 21, 2016
Share the love with Olympic and Paralympic athletes.
Beach teams take short break before 2016 training begins again
Corinne Calabro Nov. 26, 2015
Beach teams will begin 2016 training in December, begin FIVB World Tour in January
Photo Gallery: Capture the Olympic Spirit
U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Foundation Nov. 17, 2015
Team USA athletes and guests gather for a celebration in support of Team USA at the Carolands Chateau.
75 Ways Team USA Athletes Give Back To The World
Lisa Costantini Nov. 15, 2015
Find out how Olympians and Paralympians are making the world a better place, in honor of Philanthropy Day.