Host your next meeting or special event at the U.S. Olympic Committee's Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center. Whether you’re hosting a social gathering, celebrating a special family occasion or entertaining clients, count on our experienced event planning team to make your affair an unforgettable experience. The site offers state-of-the-art facilities equipped to host small groups or large parties. Discover all the Olympic Training Center has to offer, including:
- Onsite event management to ensure perfect execution of your event
- Vendor contact and coordination
- Extensive event venues
- Athlete guided tours, sport demonstrations and other experiences
- Customized packages to fit your needs
- Event rentals and banquet services
- Complete audio-visual equipment for impressive lighting and sound
With more than 10 meeting rooms and 65,000 square feet of combined meeting space, the Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center is the ideal space for your next meeting or special event. Enjoy the full Olympic and Paralympic athlete experience by adding a sport demonstration, athlete speaker, or meal at the Team USA dining hall to your event.
We look forward to hosting your next event. For more information or to schedule a reservation, please contact (719) 866-4618.
Sport Experiences and Demonstrations
Add an exciting element to your meeting or event by participating in a sport experience or demonstration with Team USA athletes. Chose from one or more of the following:
- Fencing – Demonstration and experience
- Gymnastics – Demonstration
- Wrestling – Demonstration
- Weightlifting – Demonstration
- Laser shooting – Demonstration and experience
- Sitting volleyball – Experience
- Wheelchair basketball – Experience
- Wheelchair rugby – Experience
- Judo – Demonstration and Experience
- Shooting – Experience
- Boxing – Demonstration and Experience
The CSOTC is proud to offer corporate team building opportunities. Participants will have the opportunity to interact with athletes, try various sports and immerse themselves in the Olympic ideals. Each program is modified specifically to the company.