Coach Hard Teach Smart Save Big
Coach Hard. Teach Smart. Save Big.
Brought to you by the Liberty Mutual Insurance Responsible Sports program
Coaching and teaching are both highly challenging – and deeply rewarding – careers. And when you wear both coach and teacher hats, you’re truly doing something special. Liberty Mutual Insurance understands just how much you give to your students and athletes. And we’re committed to honoring you with special discounts on auto insurance.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance offers special auto insurance benefits for teachers that could save you hundreds of dollars today. Teacher insurance benefits are not available in all states. Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and vary by state.
- If your vehicle is vandalized on school property or during school-related events, you pay no deductible with Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- If your personal teaching or school-owned property is stolen or damaged while in your vehicle, you’re covered up to $2,500 per occurrence with us.
- If your vehicle is damaged in a collision while you’re driving it on school business, you pay no deductible. A $100 deductible applies in PA.
- Learn more. Talk to one of our licensed sales representatives in your community or call us toll-free at 800.524.9400 to get a free, no-obligation quote today. Or visit us online at LibertyMutual.com or ResponsibleSports.com.
The descriptions of coverages and benefits are necessarily brief and are subject to policy provisions, limits, deductibles, and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. Coverages and programs vary by state and are not available in all states. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents or call 888-712-2166.
Coverage underwritten and provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116.
©2013 Liberty Mutual Insurance Company