USA Wrestling Weekly’s November 8, 2013 broadcast posted for viewingThe USA Wrestling Weekly broadcast for Friday, November 8, 2013, has been posted for fans to enjoy.
USA Wrestling Weekly is a half-hour news broadcast which is produced on a weekly basis, and debuted in January 2011. Presented in a news format, it provides updated information on USA Wrestling activities, as well as a variety of feature segments.
To see this week’s episode, visit the following link:
This week’s show included the following feature segments:
• Coverage of the USA freestyle matches won by Kyle Snyder and Helen Maroulis, prior to the NWCA All-Star Classic at George Mason Univ.
• Coverage of the NWCA All-Star Classic, with highlights and interviews with the winners including Nahshon Garrett, Mason Beckman, Joey Napoli, Jimmy Sheptock, Taylor Meeks, Tony Nelson, David Taylor, Andrew Howe, Tony Ramos and Logan Stieber
• National Wrestling Hall of Fame announces Class of 2014, with Distinguished Members Kerry McCoy, Eric Guerrero, Dean Lahr and Mickey Martin
• Video coverage of the USA Wrestling Preseason Nationals in Cedar Falls, Iowa
• Adeline Gray wins gold at SFU International in Canada, while Sammy Jones and Orry Elor win golds at Junior Malar Cup in Sweden
• Jordan Burroughs honored at Nebraska home football game for winning 2013 World gold
• Google+ Hangout with Oklahoma State including John Smith, Chris Perry, Tyler Caldwell and Alex Dieringer
• And Much More
The USA Wrestling Weekly Photo of the Week contest winner was
Deanna Stikkelman, with a photo of Bryson Stikkelman of Royal High School in Simi Valley, Calif., in a match against Westlake High School.
The show is moderated by veteran wrestling broadcaster Scott Casber and is scheduled for distribution each Friday on TheMat.com.
Each episode will also be posted on USA Wrestling’s YouTube Channel. In addition, USA Wrestling Weekly will be offered to a variety of websites, and will also be available to television networks across the nation.
USA Wrestling Weekly is aired on television across the nation through the USA Wrestling Weekly Television Network. Partners include:
• Time Warner Cable SportsChannel, with viewers across upstate New York
• Oklahoma Cox Cable, which reaches viewers in the Oklahoma City/Norman and the Tulsa metropolitan areas.
• Mediacom Cable, with distribution in six Midwestern states, bringing USA Wrestling news to one of the biggest wrestling hotbeds in the nation.
• The Fight Now USA cable network, with distribution in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut
• Long Lines Cable, with distribution in Eastern Nebraska, Western Iowa and SW South Dakota.
• CATV Service, which has served the Central Susquehanna Valley in Pennsylvania for over 55 years.
• Midco Sports Network, which services North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota
• Time Warner Sports Texas, with 1.1 million homes in Texas
• KWEM TV 31 – Sudden Link Cable in Stillwater, Okla.
• CCN in Danville, Pa.
• Western Reserve Cable 9 in Ohio
• Time Warner Sports in Kentucky, Source 16
USA Wrestling staff participates extensively in creating the content for the show. The production of USA Wrestling Weekly is handled by Takedown Wrestling Media, which produces a variety of other wrestling broadcast products. The Lead Producer for the show is Brad Johnson of Takedown Wrestling Media. Feedback is encouraged, and should be sent to Gary Abbott of USA Wrestling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current USA Wrestling Weekly website partners: Colorado USA Wrestling; Takedown Media.com; USA Wrestling – Tennessee; USA Wrestling – Kansas; Maryland USA Wrestling
There is an embeddable video player on TheMat.com which allows fans and media to view the most recent episode of USA Wrestling Weekly, and cycle through past episodes. This player can be embedded in websites, blogs and other online media outlets.