USA Wrestling job opportunity Internet Manager Technician
Position Title: Internet Manager/Technician
Total # Supervised: N/A
Immediate subordinates: N/A
Manage and troubleshoot the technical and developmental aspects of USA Wrestling's and the Amateur Wrestling Alliance's internet presence. Also, assist with the general day-to-day operations of USAW's on-line presence and the development of new technologies. Coordinate with USA Broadcasting regarding interactive media technologies.
1) Assist with the strategic planning, marketing and development of the Amateur Wrestling Alliance internet presence.
2) Maintain and troubleshoot the technical operation of themat.com and the online presence for the AWA.
3) Coordinate production and maintenance of the site.
4) Perform daily maintenance and upgrades to the site.
5) Serve as main liaison to USAW Broadcasting, Communications, affiliated organizations, staff and volunteer leadership
Standard Office Equipment
Office environment in multi-story building
Some national travel
* Four years technical web/internet experience, including web server configuration and development
* Proficiency in HTML, web development software, FTP, Telnet, web browsers a must
* Background with MS SQL preferred
* Experience with producing video for internet purposes
Position reports to Executive Director.
Send cover letter, resume and references immediately to: Jim Scherr, Executive Director, USA Wrestling, 6155 Lehman Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80918, Fax- 719-598-9440