- Club FAQ
- Club information
- Find a Club
- Liability Insurance
- LWC Information
- Non-profit Information
- University Programs
This information is here to help you with any questions relating to clubs. If you do not see the answers you are looking for below please contact USAW.
Log into your membership profile and under Member Area, click Register a Club.
- Please note that all Club Admins, must be current and a club must have a certified Club Coach. Click here for requirements on how to be a Club Coach.
Athlete Registration with your club
- Athletes that are not currently affiliated with a club can affiliate by logging into Webpoint, and under Member Area, clicking Change Club Affiliation. An email will be sent to each Club Admin, requesting approval.
- Athletes that are currently affiliated to a club can change club affiliation by using the Change Club Affiliation in Webpoint. An email will be sent to both the outgoing and new Club Admins, requesting the transfer approval. This transfer will remain in a pending status until BOTH parties approve or deny.
Insurance-Click here for more information
Changing & Adding ALL Club Information
- Changing the location or president/coach information - You can change all club information on your club's membership page through the membership system. Any Club Admin may log in and change that information.
- Changing ownership of the club - Club Directors can pass ownership of the club to another USAW member and must submit a request to the National Office. All current club members must be told about the transfer. If club members would like to change their club affiliation to one other than the current club, they must refer to this page.
Marketing & Fundraising -Click here for more information.
Club Benefits -For all discounts/rebates, please contact USAW.
- General Liability Insurance
- Opportunity to compete as a team at National events