Pin It to Win It List
1. Get a picture with a team from a different state than you
2. Spell out USAV, be creative!
3. Get a picture from the event- signs, picture at the entrance, courts etc
4. Action shot with Molten ball
5. Snap a picture of something Mizuno
6. Get a picture of the USA Volleyball, Molten or Mizuno logo
7. Take a crazy team photo
8. Snap a photo of you wearing the
USA Volleyball fake tattoo (found at our qualifier booths)
9. Take a picture of a local landmark at the event
10. Show us a pancake
11. Rehydration station
12. Favorite pre-game snack
13. Water bottle pyramid
14. Make a volleyball meme
15. Take a picture of the parent/fan section
16. Give us a posed picture of you or of you and your team
17. Take an action shot of a ref
18. Take a picture with your coach at the event
19. Snap a photo of your favorite Mizuno jersey
20. Take a #selfie of you at volleyball practice
a Molten volleyball (Announced May 1)
|Top 10 boards will receive:
a signed USA Volleyball national team jersey (Announced May 2)
|Top 3 boards will receive:
Grand Prize winner will receive: **lodging, reimbursement for two airline tickets up to $450 value per ticket or up to $900 for both and VIP access to the USA Volleyball Cup on Aug. 16 in Southern California.
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be over the age of 13, and if under the age of 18, must enter with the help and approval of their legal guardian.
If the contest winner is under age 18, contest prize will be awarded to custodial parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
2. By participating in the Pin It to Win It contest, you release your content/photos to be used by Mizuno, Molten USA and USA Volleyball for the purpose to promote the contest on the parties' social media platforms.
3. Only residents of the United State (50 states) are eligible to win prizes. Any shipping address outside of the 50 states are ineligible.
4. Employees of Molten USA, USA Volleyball, Mizuno or current NCAA student-athletes are not eligible to participate in this fan challenge.
5. Contest will run from April 1 to April 30, 2014
How To Play
1. No purchase or payment is necessary. A Pinterest account is required to participate - Pinterest accounts are free and available here
2. To be eligible to win prizes, you must: follow USA Volleyball’s Pinterest account, pin your choice of 10 pictures from our list above to your Pinterest board labeled “USA Volleyball Pin It to Win It”
a. Boards must be labeled "USA Volleyball Pin It To Win It" in order to be eligible for prizes
b. Photos posted to your "USA Volleyball Pin It To Win It" board must be taken between April 1-30, and uploaded directly to your board. Re-pinned and/or pinned internet content will not be accepted.
c. Additional Pins on your board that are outside of the 10 required to be eligible are encouraged, but not necessary and will not have extra bearing when judged
3. Pictures must be taken at current events you attend or play in during the time span of April 1-30, 2014
4. All applicants must follow guidelines listed on this page, as well as the official rules of "Who Can Enter" to be eligible for the prizes
Email and Contact Information
Winners will be selected by employees from Mizuno, Molten USA and USA Volleyball based on a scale of relevancy to the Pin It To Win It List and creativity.
** Lodging will be provided the day before the match (Aug. 15, 2014) and the day of the match (Aug. 16, 2014). Airline tickets will be reimbursed up to $450 per ticket for two persons, or up to $900 total for both tickets. If ticket is less than $450, the ticket will be reimbursed up to its charged value. The contest winner and legal custodian or travel companion if travel companion is of age 21 will be given VIP access at the event will be granted by USA Volleyball, limited to the contest winner and travel companion.