Indoor High Performance Forms
The forms are needed for all athletes attending a USAV HP Tryout.
- 2016-2017 USA Volleyball High Performance Athlete Medical Release - Athlete needs to bring a copy of the signed form with them to the tryout
- 2016-2017 USA Volleyball One-Time Event Membership Form - If you are not already a USAV member, bring this completed form for a temporary membership
For National Training & Skills Programs
The following forms are required for any USAV High Performance Program. Athletes need to bring signed copies of these forms with them to the program. Please do not fax or mail them in prior to the start of the program. Athletes will not be able to participate without these forms in our possession.
- 2016-2017 USA Volleyball High Performance Athlete Medical Release
- USAV Ethics and Behavior Agreement
- Color Copy of Medical Insurance Card (Front/Back) in case of emergency
- USAV Non-Parent/Guardian Departure from Program Release- Only needed for athletes departing from a program with a person other than a parent or guardian.
- USAV Temporary Release Permission Form- Only needed for athletes requesting to leave a program for any purpose in programs seven days or longer. Athletes attending programs six days or less are not permitted to leave the program until it is complete.
Required for any athlete participating in a training program on at a U.S. Olympic Training Center, completed online. (link sent by program lead in email)
U.S. National Team Program Forms
The following are required for athletes participating on one of the following (training teams for international competitive events):
U.S. Women's Junior National Training Team
U.S. Men's Junior National Training Team
U.S. Girls' Youth National Training Team
U.S. Boys' Youth National Training Team
- Digital head and shoulder photo of athlete
- TUE- Click here for more information
- OTC Forms
- Traveler Profile
- 2016-2017 USA Volleyball High Performance Athlete Medical Releas
- USAV Ethics and Behavior Agreement
- USAV Membership (Needed only if your USAV membership isn't current)
- M3 - We must receive the ORIGINAL in our office prior to training and it must be dated by your doctor WITHIN A MONTH of NORCECA or World Championships.
- Athlete Bio - Must be completed digitally and emailed to your age group manager
Indoor High Performance Cancellation & Transfer Policies
High Performance Tryout Transfer & Cancellation Policy
To Transfer a Tryout Registration:
High Performance National Training Program Cancellation Policy
Athletes who are registered for a National Training or Skills Program are eligible for a full refund less a $50 administrative processing fee only if requested within 2 weeks (14 days) from the date that the program invitation is posted to the athlete’s Ex3 account. Cancellation requests after this time period are ineligible for a refund. Please note that all athletes are required to acknowledge and agree to the refund policy prior to completing the registration process.
REGION HP: Athletes who have registered for a USAV HP Training Program at the A2 Level or below who subsequently are invited to a Region HP tryout or training camp that conflicts with the USA HP event will be given consideration for a full refund minus $50.00 processing fee. All cancellation requests on behalf of Region HP athletes must be submitted in writing as soon as possible or within 24 hours following selection to a team.
To request a cancellation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information in the subject line of the email: Cancellation - Program Name (ex: Girls' A3 Program - Colorado Springs), and Athlete Name. All cancellation requests must be made in writing via email.