The forms are needed for all athletes attending a USAV HP Tryout.
- USAV Medical Release - Athlete needs to bring a copy of the signed form with them to the tryout.
- Walk-Up Tryout Application - BOYS ONLY
For USAV HP Programs
The following forms are required for any USAV High Performance Program. Athletes need to bring signed copies of these forms with them to the program. Please do not fax or mail them in prior to the start of the program. Athletes will not be able to participate without these forms in our possession.
- USAV Medical Release
- USAV Ethics and Behavior Agreement
- USAV Non-Parent/Guardian Departure from Program Release- Only needed for athletes departing from a program with a person other than a parent or guardian.
- USAV Temporary Release Permission Form- Only needed for athletes requesting to leave a program for any purpose in programs seven days or longer. Athletes attending programs six days or less are not permitted to leave the program until it is complete.
U.S. Olympic Training Center Forms:
Required for any athlete attending a program held at an Olympic Training Center
National Team Program Forms:
The following are required for athletes participating on one of the following:
Women's Junior National Training Team
Men's Junior National Training Team
Girls' Youth National Training Team
Boys' Youth National Training Team
- Digital head and shoulder photo of athlete
- TUE- Click here for more information
- OTC Forms
- Traveler Profile
- 2014 Player Medical Release HP
- USAV Ethics and Behavior Agreement
- USAV Membership (Needed only if your USAV membership isn't current)
- M3 - We must receive the ORIGINAL in our office prior to training and it must be dated by your doctor WITHIN A MONTH of NORCECA or World Championships.
- Athlete Bio - Must be completed digitally and emailed to your age group manager.
The following are required for coaches to participate in a tryout:
HP Coaches Application (online application)
USAV Coaches' Membership and Background Screen (online application) For USAV HP Programs:
Volunteer at a minimum of one tryout during the current season
O.S. Olympic Training Center Forms:
Required for any coach attending a program held at an Olympic Training Center, indlucing the USAV HP Coaches' Clinic.
There is no charge for moving from one tryout to another.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the athletes' name and birth date, the tryout he/she is currently registered for and the tryout you would like to move him/her to. You will receive an email back when the change has been made.
USAV Refund Policies
The HP refund policy does not reflect the different, possible reasons a family may have for withdrawing from a High Performance Program. While certain circumstances, such as athlete injury, may seem to be "more valid" than other circumstances, we do not want to put ourselves in the position of judging the rationale, validity or other subjective measures of a family's decision to withdraw from an HP program. Our Refund Policy strives to reasonably protect incurred expenses while allowing for effective planning by families, camp hosts and coaches.
Please contact USA Volleyball at email@example.com with a written request for the cancellation and refund. All refund requests must be in writing via email. Please include the following information in the subject line of the email: Cancellation/ Refund Request, 2014 Program Name (ex: Girls' A3 Camp- Colorado Springs), and Athlete Name.
Tryouts: Refunds will be given for withdrawing from a tryout, less $20.00 for administrative cost.
USAV HP Programs: Refunds will be sent via check or as a credit to your credit card as soon as possible, but may not take place until the end of that season depending on the specific circumstances surrounding each refund. For example, summer program refunds may not take place until the early part of September.
Requests outside of 4 weeks: If the cancellation and refund request is more than four weeks prior to the start date of the program, a full refund less a $20 admin fee will be given.
Requests inside of 4 weeks: If the cancellation and refund request is less than four weeks of the program start date, 50% of the program fee will be returned.
Requests made 2 weeks (14 days) or less, prior to the program: No refund will be given.