United States Citizens Living Abroad

USA Volleyball High Performance understands the struggles that U.S. Citizens living abroad may face when it comes to access to tryouts and programs.  Often, families live overseas for work or because of military participation and athletes miss out on the ability to gain access to the USA Volleyball High Performance Athlete Pipeline.

Athletes with U.S. Passports living permanently or temporarily in a country other than the United States may try out for USA Volleyball High Performance National Team Programs, provided they have not played for or registered for another international Federation at any time.  As long as those requirements are met, an athlete has two options to try out for USA Volleyball High Performance Programs:

1. Travel to the United States at some point during the tryout season and attend a tryout at one of the locations across the country.


2. Send an e-mail to indoorhp@usav.org including your First and Last Name, Gender and Date of Birth to express your interest in participating in USA Volleyball High Performance.

Players must register for and submit the tryout video NO LATER THAN two weeks prior to the final tryout date for the season for that gender.