- USA Teams
U.S. Women National Team Visits Serbian Orphanage
BELGRADE, Serbia (Aug. 8, 2013) - The U.S. Women's National Volleyball Team continued its "Giving Back to the Community" spirit, despite behind half-way around the world.
The squad visited the Center for Children and Youth with Developmental Disabilities (Sremčica) on the outskirts of Belgrade, Serbia, on Aug. 8. The event was organized by the Serbian Volleyball Federation for the four teams participating in Pool F of the FIVB World Grand Prix. The U.S. Women's National Volleyball Team danced with the children, played volleyball, exchanged gifts and more in providing a memorable moment not only for the children, but for the team itself.
View the nearly nine-minute video to see how the U.S. Women's National Volleyball Team is impacting the lives of people, overcoming language barriers and distance.
- U.S. Women Sets Aug 9 Scrimmage in Newport Beach Aug. 07, 2013
- U.S. Women Head to Serbia 2-1 in FIVB World Grand Prix Aug. 06, 2013
- U.S. Women's Streak Snapped by Brazil Aug. 04, 2013
- Hildebrand Gets Unique Opportunity with USA-Brazil Rivalry Aug. 03, 2013
- Young Players Lead U.S. Women Past Poland Aug. 03, 2013
- U.S. Women Defeat Russia to Open World Grand Prix Aug. 02, 2013
- U.S. Women Not Resting on Past World Grand Prix Success July 31, 2013
More Stories ›