Good Defense Against Identity Theft
Good Defense Against Identity Theft
Brought to you by the Liberty Mutual Insurance Responsible Sports program
As a youth sports coach or administrator, you’re quite well-known and respected in your community. And not only do a lot of people know your name, but it’s listed and displayed in many public places.
While this makes you a pillar of the community and somewhat of a local celebrity, it can also put you at increased risk for identity theft.
Liberty Mutual Insurance understands just how hard you’ve worked to build up your good name. And how important it is to never lose it.
We’re devoted to helping people live safer, more secure lives and understand that, when it comes to responsibility, there’s no substitute for the real thing.
We’ve Got Your Back
Don’t worry. Liberty Mutual Insurance has got you covered.
By adding our optional Identity Fraud Expense Coverage to your Liberty Mutual Insurance Home policy, you will not only be reimbursed for certain expenses, but also receive invaluable personal assistance, should you become a victim of identity theft.*
Identity Theft Counselor
Our dedicated Identity Fraud Crisis Resolution Center can even assign you a counselor advocate to guide you throughout the at-times confusing identity restoration process. This personalized assistance can help save you time and money and avoid further aggravation. Working closely with someone who understands the issues and challenges identity theft presents can provide you with knowledge and peace of mind during a tough time.
Your Identity Theft Counselor will:
- Serve as a liaison between victim, creditors, and relevant agencies to review accounts and make corrections.
- Provide immediate notification to the three national credit bureaus (TransUnion, Equifax and Experian).
- Obtain a 3-in-1 credit report from the three bureaus for the affected customer.
- Provide a year of credit monitoring from the date of the first report to help prevent further losses.
Like any good defense, our protection runs deep.
How deep? Our Identity Fraud Expense Coverage will provide coverage up to $15,000 per occurrence and $30,000 per policy period for the following expenses:
- Approved reasonable attorney fees. Identity theft victims may spend thousands of dollars on attorney fees while working to restore their good name.
- Employer-documented lost wages for work time lost meeting with attorneys, law officials and others concerning your claim (up to a maximum of $500 per week for four weeks)
- Loan application fees when reapplying for a loan that was rejected due to identity fraud
- Costs for notarizing the appropriate official documents.
- Costs for certified mail to appropriate law enforcement agencies, financial institutions, etc.
- Related long-distance phone calls to merchants, law enforcement agencies, creditors, etc.
Best of all, this coverage can be added to your Liberty Mutual Insurance Home policy for $35 or less per year (price may vary by state, and coverage is not available in North Carolina). It’s a small price to pay for a huge piece of financial security.
Make the Call
To learn more and get a free, no-obligation quote today, talk to one of our licensed sales representatives in your community or call us toll-free at 888-712-2166. You can also visit us online at LibertyMutal.com or ResponsibleSports.com.
The descriptions of coverages and benefits are necessarily brief and are subject to policy provisions, limits, deductibles, and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. Coverages and programs vary by state and are not available in all states. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our sales representatives or call 888-712-2166.
*Optional coverage. Subject to applicable deductible, limitations and exclusions. Not available in North Carolina.
Coverage underwritten and provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116.
©2013 Liberty Mutual Insurance.