The 2012 U.S. Women's Sitting Volleyball Team is off to London today and we asked the athletes, "What are the 10 things you MUST bring to the Paralympics?"!
1. Snacks: Long travel days are only possible thanks to the wide variety of snacks supplied.
2. War Paint: Sometimes a little foundation can give that small bit of extra confidence on the court.
3. Luggage: Self explanatory.
4. Body Parts: Can't leave behind an arm or a leg.
5. Stress Relief Body Wash: The Paralympics is the biggest stage for sitting volleyball and sometimes a little stress reliever makes that stage fright disappear.
6. Head Bands: To keep hair from being a distraction. Color-specific, obviously.
7. Red, White & Blue Detailing: It's all in the details.
8. Brian Choate (Athletic Trainer): Again... self explanatory.
9. USA Volleyball Swag: No other colors are allowed.
10. Smart Phone: Facebook, Twitter and Email to keep everyone at home up-to-date with our progress!