- Award Photos
- Reno Shuttle and Information - Updated 7/3/13
- Schedule and Results
- Practice Sites
- Stay and Play Policy
- 12U and 13U Club Incentive
- Qualified Teams
- Tourney Manual, Deadlines and Forms
- Event Registration
- Parents' Hospitality - A Red Carpet Room Experience
- University Athlete
- United Discount
- 2013 World League
12U and 13U Club Incentive Program
- Select boys’ 12U and 13U teams will be eligible for a 50% reduction in entry fee(s) to the USA Volleyball Boys’ Junior National Championships (formerly USAV Boys’ Junior Olympics).
- This program is only available to U.S. teams (foreign teams are not eligible).
- Teams from within your club can be combined to form all-star teams for the event.
- Teams must register in the tournament based on the age of the oldest player on their team.
- The incentive program involves new teams formed this year only and does not apply to existing 12U and 13U teams. At least 50% of your team must be first-time USAV members to be eligible for the discount.
- Teams that participate in club programming that is specifically designed to attract new members in this age range or younger are eligible for a 50% reduction in tournament entry fees to the USA Volleyball Boys’ Junior National Championships.
- The discount is only available to clubs that implement local programming for boys.
Clubs must submit the request for the discount to their RVA for consideration and show documentation
- for local programming in the target age divisions
- proof of new membership growth.
- The RVA must approve the team for the reduced entry fee(s) to the USA Volleyball Boys’ Junior National Championships and forward the request to USAV. USAV will have the final say in issuing reduced entry fee(s) bases on tournament logistics and space availability.
- Teams participating in the USA Volleyball Boys’ Junior National Championships are responsible for all costs associated with travel and housing. The 50% reduction is only applicable to the tournament entry fee(s).
- Teams are required to follow all procedures and policies as depicted in the Pre-Tournament Manual for the USA Volleyball Boys’ Junior National Championships. Teams that drop out of the event after the published deadlines will forfeit entry fee(s) and may be subject to additional penalties as depicted in the Pre-Tournament Manual.
Selecting Your Team to Receive Reduced Entry Fee(s)
There are two ways in which to identify teams from your league program that should be allowed to request a 50% reduction in their entry fee(s) to the USA Volleyball Boys’ Junior National Championships.1. Select the team that wins your Championship Tournament
* The age division that the team plans to register for competition is determined by the age of the oldest member of the team.
For questions and to request consideration for the incentive, please contact Andy Pai.