Instructor Resources Site
Welcome IMPACT Instructors, CAP Cadre, and Beach CAP Instructors!
CLICK HERE to access the USAV Instructor Resources site.
By clicking the link above, instructors will be required to log in on Webpoint with a USAV member user name and password. If you have not received access to the IMPACT Instructor Resources page and you are a certified instructor, please contact the Coaching Education office at 719-228-6800 or email email@example.com.
Each instructor will have access only to the resource pages that apply to the courses he/she will be instructing. IMPACT Instructors need to make sure they have met the minimum annual requirements to continue instructing for USAV. If you are uncertain that you have met all requirements, please contact the USAV Coaching Education office.
IMPACT Instructor documents include the following:
1. Current Indoor IMPACT Manual pdf files
2. Current Indoor IMPACT Instructor Powerpoints
3. Regional Indoor IMPACT Participant's Certificate
4. Indoor IMPACT Manual Order Form and Materials Use Agreement
5. Indoor IMPACT Roster Form
6. Indoor IMPACT Clinician and Participant Evaluation Forms