- IMPACT Overview
- IMPACT On Demand
- IMPACT Webinars
- IMPACT National On-site Courses
- IMPACT Regional On-site Courses
- IMPACT Equivalency Courses
- IMPACT at National Qualifer or Bid Tournament
Schedule: Local, on-site clinics through your region are scheduled periodically. Please contact your USAV Region Office for your next available Regional On-site Indoor IMPACT course! Once you complete this IMPACT course, you will also be certified for SafeSport.
Instructors: Varied--your USAV Region Office should have this information.
Course Length: Minimum of 4.5 hours in classroom, with optional on-court time if scheduled, typically completed in a one-day session.
Cost: Varied--your USAV Region Office should have this information.
Exam: Typically none required.
Materials included: Spiral-bound Indoor IMPACT manual should be provided to you at the course free of charge.
- Current year IMPACT Manual
- Coaching Principles/Foundations
- Motor Skill Learning Theory
- Communication and Feedback
- Coaching Philosophy
- Risk Management and Athlete Safeguards
- Ethics and Legal Duties
- Fundamental Skills
- Basic Games and Drills
- Offensive/Defensive Systems
- Practice and Drill Design
|Click the following link to register for this course or view upcoming USAV Coaching Education Events.
Coaching Education Events Schedule