Hosting a CAP Course
USA Volleyball Coaching Accreditation Program
Have you or others in your area ever wanted to attend a USA Volleyball Coaching Accreditation Program (CAP) course, but the listed sites were too far to travel to or were the wrong dates?
Have you wished you could bring quality coaching education learning opportunities to your local coaches?
Have you ever considered hosting your own USAV CAP course?
That opportunity is now easier than ever!
Your Success Is Our Goal!
- select your preferred dates
- provide the facility (classroom & gym space)
- provide local transportation & lodging for the CAP Cadre assigned to teach your course
- help publicize & register the minimum numbers of attendees (25 for Level I and 15 for Level II)
- provides national publicity & an on-line registration page
- creates a flyer for your course
- collects the registrations
- sends you the Cadre
- creates the schedule
- ships all materials for your course
- tracks all completed accreditation requirements for attendees
As a "Thank You" for hosting a course, USAV CAP provides you with a FREE CAP Level I Registration to use for yourself or to scholarship a deserving coach in your program AND a gift of six NEW Molten Red/White/Blue volleyballs to keep for your program or use as you wish following use in your course.
PLUS the opportunity to fundraise for your program also exists! Once the minimum numbers of paid coach registrations for your CAP course have been received by the USAV-CAP office, all additional regular course registration fees will be split with your program. Provided all hosting duties are fulfilled, this amount will be credited on your final invoice for the course.
For example, if 25 Level I registrations are required and 35 are received, then you would receive half of 10 x $225...or $1,125 for your program!
Holding your own coaching clinic? Did you know you can now apply to have your clinic listed as an Officially approved USAV-CAP Module toward CAP accreditation?!
Questions? Contact the USAV-CAP office or call 719-228-6800.
Host Documents Included:
|Click the following link to register for this course or view upcoming USAV Coaching Education Events.
Coaching Education Events Schedule