- CAP Recertification
- Online Modules
- USAV Coaching Clinics
- IMPACT Instructors
- Assist a Cadre Member
- AVCA Convention
- USAV High Performance
- Host a CAP Course
AVCA Convention Attendance to Earn CAP Recertification Module Credits
AVCA Convention Attendance:
CAP and BCAP certified coaches can earn recertification credits without having to purchase USAV module credits by attending the yearly AVCA Winter Convention. The options listed below require coaches to attend and participate in one or more AVCA Winter Conventions. Coaches will be required to submit a session evaluation (picked up at the CAP booth at the Convention) for AVCA Convention sessions attended, and send to:firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive CAP Module Credits for attending. Coaches will be required to submit this documentation to USAV Education, along with the CAP Recertification Application 90 days prior to the coach's certification expiration date.Coaches may only apply events they participated in during the four years while their certification is current. Once submitted for recertification credit, the same event may not be utilized for that purpose again.
AVCA Convention Approved Modules:
All options with regards to AVCA Convention are valid starting January 1, 2013. Any prior AVCA Convention attendance credits gathered between Dec 1, 2009 and Dec 31, 2012 may still be applied toward CAP recertification credit. For additional questions, please contact the USAV CAP national office via email at email@example.com. *The required amount of recertification credits needed per Quad (all certifications are current for a period of four years) to re-certify for a specific CAP level are listed here.
All currently certified CAP coaches who attend the AVCA Winter Convention, beginning in
December 2013, will be awarded the following CAP recertification credits free of charge:
CAP I = 2 Free Recert Credits
CAP II = 3 Free Recert Credits
CAP III= 4 Free Recert Credits
CAP IV= 6 Free Recert Credits
To receive your free recert credits, coaches must:
1) Register for and pay to attend the AVCA Winter Convention
2) Present verification of registration and payment on-site at the USAV-CAP office in the Convention Center
3) Pick up a Session Evaluation Form
4) Attend and evaluate the number of specified educational sessions per your CAP level
5) Return to the USAV-CAP office in the Convention Center and turn in the Session Evaluation Form
6) Coaches will then receive their free CAP recertification credits certificate
7) 90 days prior to their CAP certification expiration date, coaches attach their free CAP recertification credits certificate (and any other documentation of module credits earned) to their CAP Recertification Application, and submit to USAV-CAP office in Colorado Springs.
Coaches may elect to also purchase additional numbers of module credits for attending additional AVCA educational sessions at the convention, and/or may attend other approved webinars, courses, clinics, etc. to
All recert credits are only applied to a current certification status.
CAP I = 4 Recert Credits needed
CAP II = 5 Recert Credits needed
CAP III= 6 Recert Credits needed
CAP IV= 8 Recert Credits needed
Recertification Required Documents:
CAP Recertification Application (submission is required)
Click here for a full list of other possible module credit opportunities.
|Click the following link to register for this course or view upcoming USAV Coaching Education Events.
Coaching Education Events Schedule