REFUND POLICY: if you choose to receive a refund on any course for which you have registered, you will be charged a 10 percent refund fee for administrative costs.
CAP I Hybrid, CAP II, Beach CAP I Hybrid
July 8-9, 2017
|Host:||USA Volleyball Coaching Education and GEVA Region|
|Date:||July 8-9, 2017|
|Location:||Iona College -- Hynes Athletics Center|
|715 North Avenue|
|New Rochelle, NY 10801|
|Hotel Suggestion:||Hilton Westchester|
|699 Westchester Ave|
|Rye Brook, NY 10573|
|Course Fees:||The registration fees below will vary by course, date, and membership status.|
|The following is a cost range for each course and is subject to change.|
Indoor CAP I Cadre:
Director of Sport Development,
Technical Director, Creole Big Apple Volleyball Club
Asst. Boys' Coach, Claremont HS; AVCA Coaches' Hall of Fame
|DOUG BEAL||Former Men's National Team Coach; Former CEO, USA Volleyball|
|DAN MICKLE||USA Beach CAP Cadre|
*Please note that in order to register for any of these courses, you will be prompted to log in to your Webpoint membership account with your USAV membership user name and password. Please contact the Education Department with any questions.
For Indoor CAP I Hybrid, CLICK HERE to register. CAP I participants must have a current Indoor IMPACT certification on record with USAV.
For Indoor CAP II, CLICK HERE to register. CAP II participants must have a current CAP I certification on record with USAV.
For Beach CAP I Hybrid, CLICK HERE to register. BCAP I participants must have a current Beach IMPACT certification on record with USAV.
If you would like to take both the Indoor CAP I Hybrid and the Beach CAP I Hybrid, the GEVA Region will be offering a special rebate. Stay tuned for more information, but you can register for both at this time.
To recertify, CLICK HERE.
REQUIRED course documents: (These documents should be downloaded, filled out and taken to the course)
Non-Member 1 Event Membership*Only for those who are not current USAV members
USAV-CAP Code of Ethics
CAP I Drill Form
CAP I Volleyball Philosophy Form
CAP I Requirements Checklist
CAP II Drill Form
Beach CAP I Drill Form
Additional Registration Details:
- All coaches must have a current background screening in the USAV National database to become CAP/BCAP certified.
- International coaches will require a background screening and may be charged more the standard $25 fee for processing. International background screenings may also take a little longer to process.
- This course includes all modules necessary for certification. You do not have to purchase modules separately.
- You are required to stay all day on both days and attend all sessions in order to receive a certification. (If you cannot stay for the entire course on Sunday afternoon please contact the USAV Coaching Education Office BEFORE YOU REGISTER!)
CAP I requires 4 recertification module credits. CAP II requires 5 recertification credits. Coaches wishing to re-certify have the following registration options:
- Full weekend course (for all 4-5 required module credits)
- Day 2 sessions only (can purchase and attend 1-5 sessions for credit)
Register online to recertify at the this course by clicking here.